• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Help

MScarpa

This is my first post, hoping I can get some help. Changed over my email on my PSN account and i put aol.com instead of gmail.com. Well now i cant access the account because its the wrong email addres. PSN customer support has been down all day. Thank you for the help.

Topher

Gold Member
I guess I'll have to wait until PSN customer support is working.

Matthew Broderick GIF

good luck

Three

How did you verify the email change?

I believe it sends an email to the new address asking to verify. It also sends an email to the old address saying there was a change and to check if it was you. Check your old email and say it wasn’t if you can.

MScarpa

How did you verify the email change?

I believe it sends an email to the new address asking to verify. It also sends an email to the old address saying there was a change and to check if it was you. Check your old email and say it wasn’t if you can.
I did click it wasn't me but still won't let me have access. 😢

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
I did click it wasn't me but still won't let me have access. 😢
I think I had a similar problem and that there is a delay until you can change your mail again.From memory it is something like 6 months but it was a few years back and might have changed since...Since you can still log i,to your account it should not be a problem until then, otherwise you may try to contact the wrong mail just to check if it is a valid one...If not you should be fine.
If it is a valid adress try to see if the owner would cooperate, sometimes people can be nice.

Top Bottom