• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN possibly hacked by OurMine; Megahurtz stolen, Uncharted downgradeton

Turned my ps4 on yesterday @ 5.30pm for a quick gaming session and it said I needed to get ps+ (currently I share this with my son so I am a sub account on his primary).

Went over to my son's ps4 and he logged on only to find for a split second all games were locked (this is normal is psn down). Then all were available.

Went back to my ps4 and had to turn off and on for all to work.

So this is what was going on!

MattAces

I see where that price hike in Europe went to......not PSN infrastructure.

They should invest those money into Twitter/Facebook infrastructure huh.

Turned my ps4 on yesterday @ 5.30pm for a quick gaming session and it said I needed to get ps+ (currently I share this with my son so I am a sub account on his primary).

Went over to my son's ps4 and he logged on only to find for a split second all games were locked (this is normal is psn down). Then all were available.

Script kiddies breaching into PlayStation social media has nothing to do with PSN...

ethomaz

Banned

This has nothing related with your PSN experience lol

speiky

Oddly enough I woke up this morning with a verification code for my PSN account on my phone display...:|
To be fair, it has happened before.

speiky

You got a 2FA text?

That means someone has your password. Change it ASAP.
Yea I just did. I don't think it has anything to do with this recent breach at all.
As I said, it happened before and I received tons of texts in short succession. Someone was thirsty that night lol.

Don't know how I missed this thread yesterday but I'm glad it was nothing.

But Ourmine is a dumb ass name.

Feels like would fit perfectly with All your base belong to ourmine.

Otnopolit

Well, Sony never compensated me at all for the last time my card info was stolen, so, worst case scenario, we all get something. Yay.

JP

To Twitter? Are you paying for Twitter?
I was joking.
The only thing that would accomplish is permanently losing your entire digital library.
That's not what actually happens when you do a chargeback.

As people on here have confirmed, they lock you out of it until you pay back the money that you've forcibly removed from their funding account. The major issue with chargebacks on here is that many people appear to have a complete misunderstanding of what a chargeback is and that it's somehow related to refunds, which they aren't.

score01

I woke up this morning and found I had a blocked nose and sore throat. I was fine when I went to sleep last night, before the PSN Facebook hack.

Top Bottom