• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Store not accepting my valid credit card anymore

Prothero

Neo Member
I recommend buying a PSN code from Amazon. You'll get a code right away and it works on PSN without any problems.

Carn82

Hey OP, try adding credits to the account via Account Management page. You can use the same card that is linked to the account.

Apparently they recently enabled 3D Secure support and this page is asking for SMS code. So you can still add funds via that page, but cannot purchase directly via store page. Which is shit, but at least it can be worked around.

Might be something else, but worth checking.

This sounds like my issue, but I never get asked for a code or something, it just returns me to the checkout :/

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Last time this happened to me my bank sent me a new card because they thought Sony was trying to scam me. Now I just buy the occasional 20 dollar card and almost never shop on their store.

SystemUser

This happened to a friend. His card stopped working on PSN (and only stopped working on PSN). I don't know if he ever got it figured out.

Top Bottom