• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN thread: PSN up in all areas except HK/Korea (Store is not up yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I consider myself a somewhat patient guy. However, I am starting to get a little annoyed about the PSN being down. Get this shit up sony!

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Dedication Through Light said:
SNEI based in San Diego, or at least the data center is there.

Although I'm pretty sure that most engineers were trying to find any exploit from any server.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
moramo said:
can i active portal 2 on steam now ?

Nope. Unless you linked your Steam and PSN ID's before the PSN went down.

TheHakku

JABEE said:
Nope the only winning move is X in the middle. You always win. Just like Rock in Rock Paper Scissors.
Take a couple hours out of your day sometime to watch the film WarGames.

FatalT

Banned
I have difficulty recommending the PS3 to new customers where I work because of this fiasco. OH WELL! Thank goodness we have the Queen of Sony, industry insider extraordinare at our disposal to let us know what's going on. I'm looking forward to Monday/Tuesday!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
And one more to start the weekend.

CliffsOfSonyanity.gif

Persona7

Banned
Can you upload PS1 saves onto the cloud saving thing?

I was planning on uploading all my game saves to the cloud folder and then giving my PS3 hard drive a format it has been needing for awhile and then redownload them.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Persona7 said:
Can you upload PS1 saves onto the cloud saving thing?

I was planning on uploading all my game saves to the cloud folder and then giving my PS3 hard drive a format it has been needing for awhile and then redownload them.

You could... back them up to a PSP/flashdrive?

Aurarian

AnEternalEnigma said:
One of the two friends I had that uses the PS3 primarily cracked today. He traded in his PS3 and bought a 360.

Don't blame him. I don't know much about network security(yet), but three weeks is a long time for this to be down and I doubt it's coming on during the weekend. Not to mention, that most of their updates are kinda vague and to far in between each other. The only reason I'm this patient is because I have a lot of other games to play on Steam from the holiday sale and TF2 with GAF.

AnEternalEnigma said:
One of the two friends I had that uses the PS3 primarily cracked today. He traded in his PS3 and bought a 360.
Like... a day or something before it's supposed to come back?
That's pretty daft.

hope he enjoys paying for his new PSN

If he was gona do it he should have done it before.

Sew

AnEternalEnigma said:
I was just reading about increased PS3 trade-ins in Edge. (It's a day old so I'm sure it's been covered here already).

http://www.next-gen.biz/news/psn-outage-begins-to-hit-retail

Our sources indicate a growing trend of PS3 consoles being traded in for cash or Xbox 360s, slumping sales of PSN points cards and a shift in the ratio of multiplatform game sales and pre-orders away from PS3.

lolypoly said:
Stop being negative nancies, it'll be up by tomorrow.

Lol, how many times have I we heard this? I'm still sticking to June, but we will see. This is obviously much more complicated that it appears.

KAL2006

Banned
I hope all these trade in's means that used PS3's will be extremely cheap due to overstock. I could use another PS3 for my bedroom.

ElRenoRaven

Wario64 said:
I think we need to make a bet on what movie the latest DrForester GIF is from.

Sorry I don't wanna take anyone's money, points, etc. Like I said I know that movie because it's one of my favorites. That's where he fights that guy after he helps him up with the rest of the rope. Then after that he fights Andre the Giant's character.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093779/

PsychoRaven said:
Sorry I don't wanna take anyone's money, points, etc. Like I said I know that movie because it's one of my favorites. That's where he fights that guy then after that he fights Andre the Giant's chracter.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093779/

Yep, and for those of you haven't seen it, come on!!! One of the best movies ever!!!!!!! And I will take the money, because I'm broke as a joke, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom