• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Putin visits France for talks; Macron does not give an inch, calls out Russian media

yeah wait till he fucks over the poor, bankster boy is upping his popularity with flashy PR but his program is known

Opposing Russia is more than just PR. I know you only care about leftist economics but there are times when leftist economics aren't the only thing worth caring about.

Drencrom

JHq1fDz.jpg

I've never seen Putin so dismayed and fragile, Macron is seemingly breaking him down mentally lmao

Alx

Lol, where's this silly golf cart photo coming from ? I must say Macron seems to have his PR on point, but sometimes it's a bit too obvious. And of course he's the one driving... soon he'll be the one taking shirtless pics while riding a horse.

Ac30

Lol, where's this silly golf cart photo coming from ? I must say Macron seems to have his PR on point, but sometimes it's a bit too obvious. And of course he's the one driving... soon he'll be the one taking shirtless pics while riding a horse.

Trudeau was giving him pointers in Sicily

Soon he'll spontaneously appear shirtless at weddings like the grand master himself

It's from the same meeting at Versailles, Macron gave Putin a tour of the gardens after it.

Fritz

This visit has been perfectly staged and it is an ingenious approach to tackle the man and the autokrat Putin. Grab him by the balls.

I already have deep respect for Macron. What a change from Hollande. I haven't been so confident about Europe and especially French-German cooperation for a decade.

In the meantime Merkel boosting trade deals with India while Trudeau is visiting Rome: G5 is on to something.

E-phonk

Banned
I don't get how Russia is being made out to be this huge threat to the west.

I know many have replied already, but I'll give you something concrete. They fund a small belgian news outlet called Euro Rus, which aims for a united europe/russia alliance.

Now this just seems like a silly web blog run by this weird guy (who lives in my city) but through this funding they invited ex-KKK member David Duke a few years ago. Now David Duke is a high profile visitor, but these kind of meetings in the extreme right/nationalistic/fascist sphere are being hold regularly, and all through external funding. The Russia/EU alliance they push is actually 100% nationalistic/whitepride/anti muslim/anti immigrant/anti LGBT propaganda.

In return, this guy who runs the blog gives pro russian speeches in russian media and is seen as an ally in both press and politics.

You can read about it here: http://eutoday.net/news/euro-rus

But this is just one tiny example of a guy who lives 2 km from me.

Top Bottom