• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quake Champions closed beta starts on April 6

low-G

I also have 3 codes, giving all 3 away. If you want one just DM me (that way if someone really needs a code you can get one). Also DM'ing me will be easier...

[edit: all taken]

Probably everyone got emails with 3 keys so i'll just unload it here.

YQQ9-Y68P-M3MU-2R2R-F28M
FBD4-M67Y-X8EH-6G7D-P64K
YQX2-M64C-Q8PF-3E7D-R87E

Chumley

Banned
Can't fucking place even in the top 4 to save my life, either I'm too old to have the same reflex skills, my mouse sucks, or the people who win just play this game all day every day.

Chris R

Bethesda haven't sent me an email response since yesterday when I requested my user name... WTF I want to sign up for this

Weird question: does this game have controller support with aim assist? I only ask because Doom 2016 had it and I destroyed with it in that game. Without aim assist I'd be rightly fucked of course.

Shifty

Weird question: does this game have controller support with aim assist? I only ask because Doom 2016 had it and I destroyed with it in that game. Without aim assist I'd be rightly fucked of course.

I don't recall seeing a controller option, and given the franchise pedigree I highly doubt auto-aim will be a thing.

bee

it doesn't, the movement is a huge part of the game and it's virtually impossible to do with a controller

patientx

Game stuck at loading... forever... Any suggestions ? Asked in their forum but no one is answering... Others seems to have the same problem too.

Kadin

Do we get codes to give away once we're in or are people just giving away codes they entered for and don't want? I'd like to share some if I have access to more.

Xcell Miguel

Gold Member
I've got two codes, quote to reveal!

Do we get codes to give away once we're in or are people just giving away codes they entered for and don't want? I'd like to share some if I have access to more.

I got 3 more codes because I played the beta last weekend (got the code via press PR).

dimmer

The give away codes you see on the last pages were given by bethesda to beta testers who were already in.

Big Nikus

Took me like 15 minutes, how long is yours?

At first it was one hour, then three, then eight, now ten. I've got a pretty fast connection and it shouldn't have taken more than an hour for 9go, so there's definitely a problem.

... and I've just closed the client and restarted, but it didn't resume the download, it started from the beginnig lol. It seems to be faster now but I hope it's not gonna slow down again for no reason.

edit: it slowed down again for no reason. My internet speed is fine but it's like I'm trying to download this with a 56k, it's weird. Well, I'm gonna let the PC run all night, we'll see.
edit2: I did some research, apparently you have to install on the default/windows partition otherwise the DL will slow down.

Xcell Miguel

Gold Member
edit2: I did some research, apparently you have to install on the default/windows partition otherwise the DL will slow down.

Last week I installed the game on another drive and the download was at full speed for the whole download (30 Mbps VDSL2).

The Bethesda Launcher is installed on my Windows drive though.

Big Nikus

Last week I installed the game on another drive and the download was at full speed for the whole download (30 Mbps VDSL2).

The Bethesda Launcher is installed on my Windows drive though.

It might no be an issue for everybody, but now that I've switched it's downloading at full speed.

NySpeed

Here are my extra codes, Enjoy:

Closed Beta Codes
QRH4-R28B-H6FB-9H3R-G79A
PMC3-U96A-A3PH-2N7N-U73Q
FCQ7-D83G-C4HM-4K6H-Q72F

samar11

Hi all

Here are my 3 codes, use away!

YNK3-C74M-P3NU-2P8E-F27X
BHY2-F24F-Q6DE-2U9G-C78X
DEA4-Y43D-E7HQ-4X6M-M68E