• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

R-Type Final = $19.99 @ ebgames.com

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
1 copy left now :p

btw, to see the number of copies available, add the game to your cart and update the quantites to 100. It'll tell you how many copies are available

Mooreberg

I saw it for $11.94 @ CompUSA yesterday but with the number of games I have still in plastic I passed.

Commence flaming.

Mooreberg said:
I saw it for $11.94 @ CompUSA yesterday but with the number of games I have still in plastic I passed.

No flaming - I just wanna know if CompUSA prices are nation-wide? If so, I'll head over there right now!

Mooreberg

I think it was just a clearance at that particular location since there's no mention of it in the weekly ad. Now that I think about it, I probably should have bought it.

The Take Out Bandit said:
bobby: Just checked my local CompUSA location, and it's still $22. :(

It's discontinued according to them, so hopefully the prices will drop soon.

Hey, thanks for the tip. I checked out mine yesterday actually, since I happened to be in the neighborhood, and they didn't have any copies of R-Type. They did have Bombastic for $15, though. I'm not sure if that's the standard price these days or what, but it's very worth it!

I dunno if you can pull it off, but today, I found an extremely helpful sales person. He must have been really bored, because he was scouring the store for copies of the game, then he had to get on-line, went to the Fresh Games website, got his stuff straightened out, then looked up the product in the store inventory. Discovered there were three copies in the back room. Went to fish them out, and brought me a shiny new copy.

I felt kind of bad when I stowed it away under someplace I hope nobody looks for a few weeks. The guy really looked hard for it.

So perhaps your CompUSA has stock in the back room that they just haven't put out on the floor.

Top Bottom