• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rachel Dolezal Loses Teaching Job Over OnlyFans Account

Kacho

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

Diallo used to be known as Rachel Dolezal. You might recognize her name.

Dolezal was under fire in 2014, accused of misidentifying herself as black while serving as the head of the NAACP in Spokane, Washington, before resigning amid the backlash.

She was a prominent civil rights leader and an African Studies professor in Washington State, accused of pretending to be black for personal gain.

Quasicat

I read through her complete history and all I could think about was Clayton Bigsby:

Edit: Definitely NSFW being Dave Chappelle.

Last edited:

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
People knew about her Only Fans exploits for a while now.

The Libs of Tiktok account was what led to Dolezal's firing. That Twitter account has quite some reach.

Last edited:

Kilau

PSYGN

She wouldn't look as bad if she didn't have receding hairline fivehead.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

People knew about her Only Fans exploits for a while now.

The Libs of Tiktok account was what led to Dolezal's firing. That Twitter account has quite some reach.

No matter what she did things like that make me happy Europe has GDPR regulation so shit like this doesn’t happen here.

freefornow

Gold Member
Wasnt this a part of the last South Park special? Randy finds out during the PTA that one of the teachers has an Only Fans and there is money to be made on Only Fans so creates his own. Only to be beaten in popularity by Sharons Only Fan account.

Top Bottom