• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rachel Dolezal Loses Teaching Job Over OnlyFans Account

SJRB

Gold Member
200.gif

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
No matter what she did things like that make me happy Europe has GDPR regulation so shit like this doesn’t happen here.

GDPR is about protecting your privacy when you've entered your personal details on a website. It's to prevent companies from showing, sharing or selling that information to others. This case has nothing to do with that.

Jenov

I almost feel bad for this lady because she still has kids to feed. And also side eye at how she gets so much shit for lying about herself and yet we applaud others for lying all the time now. Politics is a head fuck. I wonder where she’ll end up. Maybe it was all a scheme to get more eyes on her OF.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I almost feel bad for this lady because she still has kids to feed. And also side eye at how she gets so much shit for lying about herself and yet we applaud others for lying all the time now. Politics is a head fuck. I wonder where she’ll end up. Maybe it was all a scheme to get more eyes on her OF.
You never with people involved with media. As the old saying goes "no publicity is bad publicity". Given how she's a OF perv on the side and paints her face Black, it's obvious she's one of those people who doesn't give a shit about image or ethics. As long as she can make cash asap that's the ultimate goal.

hyperbertha

People knew about her Only Fans exploits for a while now.

The Libs of Tiktok account was what led to Dolezal's firing. That Twitter account has quite some reach.

Looks like some pretty good anatomy lessons on the side. She should get a raise if anything.

DosGamer

I knew this lady looked familiar. This was the white lady that was acting as a black woman right?
Chick is starved for attention huh? WTF?

Top Bottom