• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Racist Crazy Lady Slaps Mail Carrier, Lectures Him About IQ and Gets Him Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlbeak

She should be able to get her shit back and he should have just taken the letter back, but fuck her for being a racist bitch. No need for the argument to go that direction.

Sanjuro

Horsebite said:
She should be able to get her shit back and he should have just taken the letter back, but fuck her for being a racist bitch. No need for the argument to go that direction.
That defeats the entire purpose of delivery signature. No, she shouldn't.

Drewsky

This chick deserves her life fucked up worse than the cat in the trashcan lady.

Fuck this woman. Not literally because that would be gross.

charsace

Rorschach said:
...she assaulted him and threatened him with a lynching. I want to hear how she got him fired.

[edit] Oh... it wasn't for this. Could have seen that coming. :p
lol you believe that story. This woman has a history of doing these things and then some how avoiding punishment.

FLEABttn

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I was fired from the USPS because I was hurt by another employee. Guess which one was in the union?

According to the republicans that post on GAF, no, you weren't fired from the USPS because the government never fires anyone, ever. You must be lying. Probably posting from some tax-payer paid computer, smoking reefer, collecting short term disability.

Toby

Well, 4chans on it. Just saw the thread.
I think they might agree with the crazy racist, though, so don't know how this will turn out.

The transcript reads like a script from late 80s Spike Lee film.

Q:Ma'am, but why are you calling me names? I mean, I'm just delivering your mail.

A: Because you're acting like a nigger, now give me the cards back.

I cant help but laugh, this woman is too outrageous to take seriously.:lol

SLYspyda

Banned
It's not a surprise quite a few people in this thread think he's unintelligent because of his accent. That ideology is quite common in the U.S. So much so I have to use an American accent so people don't judge me right off the bat. Been doing for 14 yrs since I was 11. I'm lucky I'm from a English speaking country and watched plenty of American TV/movies since birth.

Blair

Banned
WanderingWind said:
Hey guys! I brought my jazz flute and some Wes Anderson movies! Are we ready to party?

Man, did the DJ just drop a Clint Mansell score? Shit is almost too white!

Rorschach

charsace said:
lol you believe that story. This woman has a history of doing these things and then some how avoiding punishment.
That's all well and good, but what's that got to do with anything? I'm not talking about her punishment. I think she has a lot coming.

delirium said:
Still disgusting on his part if he lied about how his incident got him fired to win over public reactions.
So the mailman and the woman are just two peas in a pod, right? I like that you reserve your outrage for something potentially true.:lol

Coins

Banned
As a letter carrier myself who works for the USPS, I find it hard to believe that this got him fired. Our union would fight that shit.

On the other hand, if he was a T/E (transitional employee), he would work on a year to year contract with no bennies. T/Es can can have their contracts not renewed for ANY reason.

Sanjuro

FLEABttn said:
According to the republicans that post on GAF, no, you weren't fired from the USPS because the government never fires anyone, ever. You must be lying. Probably posting from some tax-payer paid computer, smoking reefer, collecting short term disability.
Actually posting from a netbook outside the homeless shelter. My girlfriend is pulling tricks for blow while we get bonus mooching monies.

DonMigs85

Coins said:
As a letter carrier myself who works for the USPS, I find it hard to believe that this got him fired. Our union would fight that shit.

On the other hand, if he was a T/E (transitional employee), he would work on a year to year contract with no bennies. T/Es can can have their contracts not renewed for ANY reason.
Apparently he was fired for poor job performance. They had been observing him for some time.
The kooky lady also told an arresting cop she would "chop off his balls."

That's just fucked up.

I feel so bad for some people and I don't mean certain minorities or whatever... it just sucks that after all the massive progress people have made around the world, that equality more or less exists for everyone (or at least is attempted) and that a culture of acceptance (or tolerance for some pieces of shit) has been around for a while - it just sucks that some poor bastard on his mail run has to deal with one of the most foul and sick rants I've ever heard of.

I'm not saying things are perfect - but I thought for sure that outside of a some hardcore groups (Southern States?) or obvious retards, that people would have moved past this type of hate/speech, but more importantly this line of thinking 'that we're different'. The education/school part of the rant was the worst for me... the whole 'white people will kill you' part is shit, but when you think about the fact that she literally thinks that black people are less intelligent - it's just fucked up. I don't care about statistics or whatever else someone could pull out for that argument, it is the ultimate form intolerance and racism to decide that not only a person, but a whole group of people just aren't as smart as you - and therefore you're better... fuck that.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
harriet the spy said:
why the hell did she want that piece of paper back? Why did she not drop the package in the car and just leave?

That lady was total racist trash.

It was proof of receipt of certified mail. In many cases, documents are sent through certified mail to satisfy requirements of notice. Sure she could try throwing the letter back in his truck, but she had already received it, so whoever sent it (the Rotary Club apparently) would have proof that she or whoever in her house it was sent to had notice of whatever.

Stripper13 said:
That's just fucked up.

I feel so bad for some people and I don't mean certain minorities or whatever... it just sucks that after all the massive progress people have made around the world, that equality more or less exists for everyone (or at least is attempted) and that a culture of acceptance (or tolerance for some pieces of shit) has been around for a while - it just sucks that some poor bastard on his mail run has to deal with one of the most foul and sick rants I've ever heard of.

I'm not saying things are perfect - but I thought for sure that outside of a some hardcore groups (Southern States?) or obvious retards, that people would have moved past this type of hate/speech, but more importantly this line of thinking 'that we're different'. The education/school part of the rant was the worst for me... the whole 'white people will kill you' part is shit, but when you think about the fact that she literally thinks that black people are less intelligent - it's just fucked up. I don't care about statistics or whatever else someone could pull out for that argument, it is the ultimate form intolerance and racism to decide that not only a person, but a whole group of people just aren't as smart as you - and therefore you're better... fuck that.
To be fair, every report indicates that this lady is mentally ill and off her fucking rocker.

Bleepey

SLYspyda said:
It's not a surprise quite a few people in this thread think he's unintelligent because of his accent. That ideology is quite common in the U.S. So much so I have to use an American accent so people don't judge me right off the bat. Been doing for 14 yrs since I was 11. I'm lucky I'm from a English speaking country and watched plenty of American TV/movies since birth.

What country?

Aselith

Horsebite said:

Her "shit" she wanted back was the card verifying that she received the letter. Signature delivery is used to verify that right person got the letter that's why a signature is required.

It's also often used by companies to delivery bad news kinda letters so that they can be absolutely sure that you received it. Being able to just give it back would make that practise useless and would also make signature delivery useless for most purposes.

People would just say "yeah, that's for me" *sign "oh it's from the bill collectors? Nope that's not me" Which is what she was trying to do. She absolutely should not have been able to return the letter and get her card back.

Shaneus

DonMigs85 said:
Apparently he was fired for poor job performance. They had been observing him for some time.
newman-348.jpg

Jea Song

Did the right thing
It's not fair to judge all white folks using this lady as an example. With that said, sometimes I can't help but think that alot of people have racist thoughts hiding under their fake smiles.

dudeworld

Aselith said:
Her "shit" she wanted back was the card verifying that she received the letter. Signature delivery is used to verify that right person got the letter that's why a signature is required.

It's also often used by companies to delivery bad news kinda letters so that they can be absolutely sure that you received it. Being able to just give it back would make that practise useless and would also make signature delivery useless for most purposes.

People would just say "yeah, that's for me" *sign "oh it's from the bill collectors? Nope that's not me" Which is what she was trying to do. She absolutely should not have been able to return the letter and get her card back.

LOL so since she's getting letters like that, something in her life must already suck? Maybe she can't pay her bills anymore, getting shit repossessed, or her house is getting foreclosed. I hope it's all those things

Aselith

dudeworld said:
LOL so since she's getting letters like that, something in her life must already suck? Maybe she can't pay her bills anymore, getting shit repossessed, or her house is getting foreclosed. I hope it's all those things

Not necessarily however it was apparently from the Rotary Club. The only reason I can imagine that they would send a signature delivery letter is for collection on dues. From that, you can guess that she probably has money problems. So, yeah her shit's probably fucked up since I can't imagine Rotary dues being some insane amount. It's probably a hundred bucks a year or so probably less. Can't really say for sure since I've had no dealings with them.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Aselith said:

Court summons and whatnot are often served via certified mail. She fucked up and signed it, realized what she did, and immediately tried to get the proof of signature back in order to claim that she never received the notice.

http://deltabravo.net/custody/certmail.php

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I read she is in police protection now.

Why do I picture her now trying to file an IIED suit before ever even thinking of apologizing?

nyong

Banned
Fox is the only station attempting to get this story right, apparently:
The woman known around town for her outbursts reportedly was arrested in August 2005 after drunkenly crashing her Volvo into a street sign and subsequently trying to hit one of the paramedics that was treating her.

She was arrested again in January 2007 after telling cast members at a community theater rehearsal they would "get it with a machine gun," then telling the cop that arrested her for trespassing that she would "chop off" his genitals, TheSmokingGun.com reported.

Peraino said he couldn’t "go into any health issues" but did say Winchester was well-known around town for her outbursts and "has some issues," which likely triggered sympathy from Jean.

He also blamed his firing on the Postal Service not wanting "to get involved in this assault," saying it did no investigation and that his supervisors "laughed it off" when he showed them his cell phone video.

Peraino says it was a postal supervisor that alerted him to the incident and that the postal service didn’t investigate because the police already were.

"We talked with them and they were fine with the way we were handling it," he said.

USPS spokeswoman Christine Dugas also couldn’t explain the timing of the video or the post that accompanied it.

For starters, the video was posted only a month ago, but Dugas says Jean stopped working for the company a year ago.

And she says Jean was hired as a temporary employee.

"Transitional employees are hired with the knowledge that it’s not going to be a permanent position," Dugas said.

But even temporary employees usually stay on for about a year, while Jean was only there from February to November 2009.

Dugas said for legal reasons she couldn’t disclose why Jean only lasted nine months, other than to say, "Ask him if he would be willing to give you his disciplinary records."

One thing she could confirm: "Let me assure you that the employee's job status has nothing whatsoever to do with the video."
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/12/woman-goes-postal-postal-worker/

The woman is a loon and dude is playing the race card because he's out of work. Nothing to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom