• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six: Siege |OT| Idris Elba sold separately

Auctopus

Fuck sake, Ubi are just clueless. Thermal is gonna be broken for Glaz. Imagine Plane when you have Thermal.

What are they doing adding features for Operators when there's problems with the core game?

Glaz buff is dumb. He's been a strong Op since the buff that took away almost all his recoil. Really useful on maps like Plane and Kanal. Thermal scope is just too much and means you'll be at a huge disadvantage in counter peeking him. Now the game is going to be filled with wannabe Vasily Zaytsevs like ev ery other online shooter.

Dysun

Glaz is rarely picked outside of Plane, at least this might make people more inclined to pick him. IQ needs another buff aside from grenades though

Hazaku

Anyone else a weirdo who likes the P90 with a Silencer and Reflex?

This combo has been giving me recoil headshots for the past few days ...

Rocketz

Oh shit! New Elite coming up.

twitchteaseF-d23f4efb-e5f8-43aa-9eb4-ff11a3e18902-693710093.gif

Auctopus

Wow, a decent elite skin. Always hated Twitch's design so that's nice to see. We'll let the hitbox do the talking.

I'm not buying anything until the game's fixed.

Auctopus

https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/reinforcements.aspx

Blitz buff but it's not that big.

Also they buffed caviar for some reason

Notable updates for people who can't visit the link...

- Glaz' thermal can't see through walls. Essentially makes Smokes more viable without making Glaz OP.

- Doc can now 'overheal' to 140.

- Buck now has an extra clip of his Buckshot.

- DMRs have been updated so they can't be rapid fired (boo!)

- Echo's MP5 and Caveira's Luison have been buffed for medium range.

- Jackal's recoil is being increased. Devs admitted it wasn't balanced.

- Capitao's Para now has less recoil.

MMR Issue

Last week we implemented several fixes to resolve the occurrence of an exploit that would result in the winning team receiving zero ranked MMR points. On top of resolving the actual issue, we have also reinstituted an abandon penalty for exiting a ranked game during the final kill cam.

In other words one step matchmaking didn't make mid-season reinforcements. And still zero mention of games crashing in between rounds and getting blue screens with a little rectangle window that you can see through. Or the flashing blue screen. Or the flashing blue screen plus the little window.

It's not the fact that they clearly have no idea how to fix it that bothers me. What bothers me is that they won't acknowledge the issue and comment on it. And it happens to literally everyone who plays Ranked on Xbox at the very least. Like people send messages from the other team that just say "blue screen :(" because they know it requires zero explanation. I haven't seen this many blue screens since Windows Millenium Edition! Right boys!?! RIGHT?!?! WIN98 FOR LIFE!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just picked up the starter edition on Steam yesterday and am loving it!!
I'm pretty bad so far, but its a great game. Very interesting and lots of decision making. The movement is a little clunky but hey, its a methodical game.

Pleasantly surprised with the population, matchmaking is quick.

mf.luder

They are also tweaking Thermite's gun.

THERMITE’S 556XI’S IS EASIER TO CONTROL.

The 556xi’s recoil has been tweaked to make it easier to control. The weapon’s personality has not been changed, but you should have an easier time at being more precise with it.

TheKeyPit

Banned
In other words one step matchmaking didn't make mid-season reinforcements. And still zero mention of games crashing in between rounds and getting blue screens with a little rectangle window that you can see through. Or the flashing blue screen. Or the flashing blue screen plus the little window.

It's not the fact that they clearly have no idea how to fix it that bothers me. What bothers me is that they won't acknowledge the issue and comment on it. And it happens to literally everyone who plays Ranked on Xbox at the very least. Like people send messages from the other team that just say "blue screen :(" because they know it requires zero explanation. I haven't seen this many blue screens since Windows Millenium Edition! Right boys!?! RIGHT?!?! WIN98 FOR LIFE!

Rocketz

Edit: Free Teal weapon skin for everyone today for S3 & S4 signature weapon skins. Apparently for the messed up wording.

Also (not free)
bmqonNx.png

Top Bottom