• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ratchet and Clank 3 Beta (hahaha none for you CK!)

BuddyC

I know the beta has been long underway, but my friend was just released from the hospital, meaning that he went home and found the R&C3 beta in his mail. I know it's over soonish, but he's offered it up to me. Who's playing, when, etc.

BuddyC

No one else is beta testing Ratchet and Clank 3? :(

I've been in one really good game thus far, but the rest of my online experience has been a mess - because of the users, not Sony. They really should give out a cheapie headset with this game come the fall, they won't, but it'd be a nice idea. Without the mic, the game is just bleh.

Agent X

BuddyChrist83 said:
No one else is beta testing Ratchet and Clank 3? :(

I've been in one really good game thus far, but the rest of my online experience has been a mess - because of the users, not Sony. They really should give out a cheapie headset with this game come the fall, they won't, but it'd be a nice idea. Without the mic, the game is just bleh.

Old thread, but I just wanted to say that I agree with this. I was also in the beta, and I'd say only about half the people had headsets. I was generally much more successful if I was on a team where all of my teammates had headsets, as opposed to situations where one or more of my teammates were lacking headsets.

Anyway, I'll be getting the final game when it comes out. Hopefully I'll see other Gaming Age users there!

Top Bottom