• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate me Gaf (Post a Pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiden

Banned
HAI GAF! Shit stirrer here.

Back when I was 390 I was like this

4ecBf0J.jpg

But now at 270 I am all like this

UNgXFmp.jpg

and this

LFFe2V7.jpg

I never understand people who choose this type of facial hair. Why do you shave your stache but nor the rest?

You would look 10x better wih a regular beard.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I never understand people who choose this type of facial hair. Why do you shave your stache but nor the rest?

Maybe part of it has to do with the way it grows? Not everyone can grow the full beard well and some have problem areas that simply grows poorly. I got my areas but I kinda style to work with it.

Djostikk

It is legal. There is a thing called mouthwash to cleanse the tongue from the green slushy. There is also tooth brushes.

As for the other comment I was wondering if he had the V cut based on how the neck area looks. Seems pretty toned and V marks are awesome and I'll never get one lol

Extra Edit: I suppose I'll tone it down if someone is bothered by it. Im being humorous about the whole thing but I can see how it may be problematic later on with others using the stuff out of this thread. If I get banned I guess it was fun while it lasted. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Don't worry, I was just kidding.

Plz don't ban Vazra.

Vazra

This is a pic my gf really likes of me. She says it should be on my dating profile when we break up lol.
fQrXSka.jpg

The framing on the picture cropping part of you out is distracting but you look fine. If I may suggest in the future a thicker frame for the glasses it would look better on you but then again I tend to be biased to thick frame glasses. Also where is that place? I like the scenery.

DemWalls

Maybe part of it has to do with the way it grows? Not everyone can grow the full beard well and some have problem areas that simply grows poorly. I got my areas but I kinda style to work with it.

Yeah, the hairless areas in those pics don't really look like much would grow there anyway. Quite simply, not everyone can be part of the Glorious Beard People™. Unfortunately, I must say.

Vazra

Hermano, i need a hug from you

En cualquier momento bro ;)

Yeah, the hairless areas in those pics don't really look like much would grow there anyway. Quite simply, not everyone can be part of the Glorious Beard People™. Unfortunately, I must say.
Proud of being part of the bearded fam. I look like a toddler without facial hair that hasn't slept well for weeks. (Should stop going to bed at 4 or 5am watching twitch streams)

Kumquat

I didn't choose it. I have klinefelter syndrome and it barely grows above my lip or anywhere else. If I want a beard this is what I have to do. If I clean shave my face I look ridiculously young. I'm 37 man. Just imagine.

doby

I'm in the camp that if you can't make it look good, don't have it at all. Bieber is a prime example of this. If it's wispy I just get old lady vibes.

When mine grows out its proper ginger in sunlight and I get way too self concious fuled by ginger prejudice so I keep it fairly tight.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?

I feel for the beardless. Truly.

I didn't choose it. I have klinefelter syndrome and it barely grows above my lip or anywhere else. If I want a beard this is what I have to do. If I clean shave my face I look ridiculously young. I'm 37 man. Just imagine.

I'm sorry if this comes off as rude but honestly you should shave it. Doesn't matter how "young" you look without it, that beard simply does not look good on you. Just my two cents.

Vazra

I'm in the camp that if you can't make it look good, don't have it at all. Bieber is a prime example of this. If it's wispy I just get old lady vibes.

When mine grows out its proper ginger in sunlight and I get way too self concious fuled by ginger prejudice so I keep it fairly tight.

I like when my black beard suddenly has some red and grey hairs. I gotta work with the beard since the balding is happening pretty quickly. Gotta grow that biker beard.

The framing on the picture cropping part of you out is distracting but you look fine. If I may suggest in the future a thicker frame for the glasses it would look better on you but then again I tend to be biased to thick frame glasses. Also where is that place? I like the scenery.

Descanso Garden in Pasadena.

doby

I like when my black beard suddenly has some red and grey hairs. I gotta work with the beard since the balding is happening pretty quickly. Gotta grow that biker beard.

Haha there's a difference between tonal subtleties and full on ginge. Especially when the rest of my hair is light blonde. I wish I had a blonde beard, they're sexy af.

cr0w

Old Member

Agreed. A friend of mine who hadn't seen me in a while thought I had a picture of an English fisherman as my profile picture when I had this one set.

QM8cf3z.jpg

I've since trimmed it down, but it's starting to let me know it feels like it needs to be free again.

ThCXqvf.jpg

Kumquat

I'm sorry if this comes off as rude but honestly you should shave it. Doesn't matter how "young" you look without it, that beard simply does not look good on you. Just my two cents.

I've been musing about it since I lost weight but my gf threw a hissy fit. She wants it to stay.

nin1000

Banned
Agreed. A friend of mine who hadn't seen me in a while thought I had a picture of an English fisherman as my profile picture when I had this one set.

QM8cf3z.jpg

I've since trimmed it down, but it's starting to let me know it feels like it needs to be free again.

ThCXqvf.jpg

thats a badass beard you have my friend.
Share a smile sometime i think that will upgrade your pictures even more

I'll be moving to Arizona in a few days and if things go well who knows maybe I can take a trip to California and visit that spot. I really love how that place looks.

May God have mercy you. My coworker has family in Az. She was showing me pictures of melting garbage cans.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Not too fond of the curly mustache even if I jokingly do it to myself. Otherwise you look great and actually rock it well. Also that is a thick phone I see
invoker-laugh.gif

Yeah I only had it for the wedding, normally I keep it trimmed. The stache, not the phone haha.

I'd take you to next week's Guns N Roses concert / 10. Looooove the hairstyle, got a 80's vibe to it which I adore.

QM8cf3z.jpg

ThCXqvf.jpg

We got a viking among ourselves, a viking I tell you!!! RAGNAR!!!!

This was the last proper shoot I had almost a year ago

Selfie I took a few days ago with some new hair styling I'm trying out. Which suits me best?

First hairstyle suits you much better, go for it. Other than that, very sharp!!!

Rateeee meeee my friend!! Rateee meee!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom