• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recore Screenshot leaks, out September 13th, box art, Xbox One Console Exclusive

TalonJH

I'm still interested in what type of game Recore is. I still have a feeling that it's going to be like Shadow Complex and who better than Mega Man's creator for that.

Are we looking at the same images? Are there more that I'm not seeing besides those in the OP? Because those look like disgusting yellow diarrhea with no clip enabled. :l

I'll wait for official shots before losing my excitement though.

Are people saying this looks incredible blind?

It looks awful. No AA, Shit lighting, Clipping on a canned animation.
I've always assumed Recore would be a "euro jank" type game like Risen...fairly fun but with lots of quirks and issues. Running in Unity surely isn't helpin matters either.

Still hella excited mind you :p

Grisby

This is definitely one of the game I'm looking forward to seeing coming out of e3. Can't wait to see it in action tomorrow.
Qv9ArSo.jpg
Now that is some box art right there. Really cool
Those different robots look cool. I see the potential, hopefully it delivers.
Kind of reminds me of Kameo in some ways. Puzzles with big and small robot dudes I bet yeah, along with environment traversal.
ReCore |OT| disgusting yellow diarrhea with no clip enabled
What a shitty post.

64bitbros

That first picture though. Must hurt like hell having a rope right through your hand. hehe

Still want it though. Please be good PC version.

I'm still interested in what type of game Recore is. I still have a feeling that it's going to be like Shadow Complex and who better than Mega Man's creator for that.

I think I recall reading Shinobi insinuate that it's open world action/exploration. I initially expected it would be a 2.5D adventure like Shadow Complex as well.

Dark Matter

Neo Member
Recore art style looks solid, I like the main character a lot.

Not on PC, Windows 10 store.

You just gave me a good (or bad?) idea.

From now on I will do the same and never consider a windows store exclusive game to be a PC game.

Hope the "ROTR sales on Windows Store vs copy sold on Steam" debacle teached MS a good lesson. I want to try this out, i really want to.

jimboton

Based on recore's wikipedia page, is it unreasonable to hope this will have gameplay similarities to the Metroid Prime series?

Chris1

I'm glad I don't care that much about graphics.. game looks fine to me. Not the best looking game but not the worst either. Can't really complain about them.

Recore art style looks solid, I like the main character a lot.

You just gave me a good (or bad?) idea.

From now on I will do the same and never consider a windows store exclusive game to be a PC game.

Hope the "ROTR sales on Windows Store vs copy sold on Steam" debacle teached MS a good lesson. I want to try this out, i really want to.

It'll be windows 10 store only on PC, MS is publishing it. The same will be true for every MS published game going forward, probably even Ori 2 aswell.

And the ROTR comparison isn't fair, that game is available on steam there was literally no reason to buy it on Win10 store. If it was only Win10 store the sales would have been higher than 15k or whatever. Not that I expect millions or anything, but higher at least.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
A rope going through a hand is seriously killing it for you guys? Come on, now.

_Clash_

Based on recore's wikipedia page, is it unreasonable to hope this will have gameplay similarities to the Metroid Prime series?

Classic Metroid gameplay would line up with my expectations. With sandstorm environment changing mechanic

But this is confirmed third person so don't expext to be reminded specifically of Metroid Prime

Top Bottom