• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Redfall Is Registering Less Than 20 Average Players on Steam

phaedrus

Forspoken sold so poorly it killed the studio.

Arkane reading this:

Nervous Key And Peele GIF

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Lol at the people still demanding this game get support , patches, updates, 60 fps, etc.

Same people don’t even play this or never did. “It’s the principle of the thing.”

Delusional. Let it die.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
20 people for a game that came out half a year ago.

I’d bet there are more people in the world at any given time playing a C64 or Colecivision hooked up to an RCA TV or Nokia brick phone users squinting at playing Snakes.

Last edited:

Shubh_C63

If you bought redfall you have only yourself to blame. You been gaming for years and couldn't predict the game was not good ?
Hardly ever happens to me except New World.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Is this a publication that's made this article or the op?

It's proper fishy/dodgy that this is posting a day before starfield. I'd like to know what site it is so I can ignore them.

Hopefully it's not the op.

Redfall was dead the day it launched. If its a site they should do an article about how many people are playing destruction all stars the day before spider man 2 launches.

Proper weird behaviour.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

It's proper fishy/dodgy that this is posting a day before starfield. I'd like to know what site it is so I can ignore them.

Redfall was dead the day it launched. If its a site they should do an article about how many people are playing destruction all stars the day before spider man 2 launches.

Proper weird behaviour.
How is it weird? A retrospective of a previous Xbox exclusive game being heavily promoted comes out days before another Xbox exclusive game. Nobody expects Starfield to turn out like Redfall.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Yes, because it's so easy to tank a new Bethesda IP (their previous game sold only 60 million copies) by running a hit piece a week before. Pack it up guys, Starfield is doomed.

You called it. A hit piece.thats all I was saying.

I just wanted to know if it was a hit piece from the op or a website. I can't see a link to the published article. If its the op....wow.

Last edited:

Mobilemofo

No one cares obviously. 🤷‍♂️

It spells bad news to ms and Bethesda? Lol 😂 they will be fine. They have this little indie game launching in two days.
Of course, we are certain that starfield will be an absolute success in everyway possible, as there is so little pressure. It really cannot fail, surely..

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Dial back your Sony too console war bait and sort out your emotional feelings over a brand. Use the ignore feature if these threads pain you.
How's destruction all stars doing? that's a Sony service game...it looks like people should be concerned how service games are doing?

Should there be a thread made....

I don't think so.

draliko

A docu about this game should be made, could be wonderful (the docu not the game), clearly something happened during development/acquisition otherwise i can't see anyone greenlighting this turd. Totally worth a case study, imho.

StueyDuck

the game wasn't the greatest (i got a few good days co-op out of it at least)...

but it's a one time campaign that isn't very long or difficult and isn't a live service adding content?

so like... what did you expect many months after release?

yeah the numbers aren't great but were you expecting millions?

TonyK

I liked the game :messenger_grinning_sweat:
I installed it because it was free on Gamepass and I wanted to shit on it but, I don't know why, I found it fun and I ended finishing the campaign. Headshots feedback is so satisfying in this game.

Topher

Gold Member

Proper weird behaviour.

Anyone with half a braincell knows what's really going on.

You called it. A hit piece.thats all I was saying.

I just wanted to know if it was a hit piece from the op or a website. I can't see a link to the published article. If its the op....wow.

How's destruction all stars doing? that's a Sony service game...it looks like people should be concerned how service games are doing?

Should there be a thread made....

I don't think so.
Jodie Whittaker Ok GIF by Doctor Who

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
They want $60 for a trainwreck. Of course no one on Steam’s playing it.

For anyone still upset about Redfall, this will make you feel better

I know people really like Psychonauts 2, but I regret buying it. Played for a few hours (~3.5 if I recall correctly) but couldn't continue.

It is not a bad game at all, but just felt very basic and ... not very fun. I appreciate its creativity and quirkiness, however.

Top Bottom