• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reggie Speaks in Spanish

mj1108

Chittagong said:
tijuanareggie.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol

:lol :lol

On another note, this thread is too Nintendo positive for GAF.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
GAF: ¡El Gamecube sistema que es un limón!
Reggie: No, no, no, no, no. No es un limón. Es un sistema de video juego fuerte!

First of all, I dont speak english but I can understand if i read. Sorry my bad english!!!

Im here to explain the problem with some feminine spanish words.

Example: Agua (water) is feminine, but you can't say "La Agua" , because Agua sounds harder on the first "A" of the word. Correct form is "El Agua".

This thing is like one english rule : you can't say "a apple", then "an apple"

Nop, "sistema" is masculine...
"EL" GCN, "EL" Xbox, "EL" PS2, "El" GBA... is pretty common here because we refer them as "systems"... when we talk about "consoles" we say "la consola PS2" for example, but most of the time we just use the name or abbreviation of the console, and the masculine 'sistema" goes implicit...

This guy tell the truht ....... "sistema" is masculine, but I dont remember very well the reason.

Nobody who speak spanish (no care if is Latin-American or Spaniard, even the people with no education at all) says "La sistema solar" (The sun system)....... correct is "El sistema solar"

Top Bottom