• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESIDENT EVIL 7 biohazard | OT | BIOHAZARD 7 resident evil

Jebral

Fhlc.png

Seriously Steam.

Seriously.

SOLDIER

Are there any good anthology/retrospective videos about RE on YouTube? I'd like to watch some good stuff about the series while I wait for the game to hit tomorrow.

PS4 didn't preload properly. I preordered and thought It preloaded (it showed up in the system storage earlier today) but now it's downloading the whole game (again?). Ugh.

What the fuck is this stupid fucking piece of shit updating fuck crap on steam its been on my fucking computer for days now why the fuck do you need to do something now you fucking asshole.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
>4 minutes let's goooooooooooooo I'm losing my nerve to play this in the middle of the night

Spinky

First time I've pre-ordered a game on Steam and I don't usually pre-order digitally. Kinda lame that you've still gotta wait for it to "unpack" or whatever even after the pre-load.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Pre-load is good for people who have slow download speeds/fantastic CPUs, but if you have a faster internet connection than CPU I suggest just waiting to install it when it releases (I once had issues with a pre-load so I just wait for the game to release to install it these days).

Just for future reference, pre-load has its benefits, but dependently it can either be faster or slower when the game actually releases based on your internet connection/CPU.

Do know that unpacking starts slower and eventually gets faster, though.

terrible

Banned
With how long it took to unpack I'm not sure why I pre-loaded haha. It'll all be worth it though, I'm going to play until it's daylight. No work tomorrow.

Ozium

I preordered but don't have the items :/ and madhouse isn't available

edit: as I was going through the options and stuff I saw a pop up saying survival pack a downloaded.. and now it shows up under dlc in my library.. weird

Toa TAK

Banned
You gotta be a special kind of desperate to be willing to go into the backwoods of LA and enter a broken down home.

Wanderer5

I better off doing pre-load if the option was there still probably, so whatever, just a tad more waiting.

Man, that physical PS4 copy doesn't look great with all the VR stuff on it.

Yeah it is bit of a eyesore. Isn't there a reversible cover least? Maybe it doesn't have that.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Confirmation: There's HDR on the PC release of RE7 at launch.

(Capcom announced HDR would be added to PS4 a bit post-launch with a patch from what I recall. Unless they changed their stance and I missed it, in which case apologize for that.)

I preordered but don't have the items :/ and madhouse isn't available

edit: as I was going through the options and stuff I saw a pop up saying survival pack a downloaded.. and now it shows up under dlc in my library.. weird

Did you start the game before installing the dlc? I did that and it wasn't available. I had to restart it and it popped up. It checks your add ons when you start the game

AdanVC

Holy shit does this game look good. Please keep dem screenshots coming! Being scared the hell out with that level of realism must be amazing.

Copper

one minute until it unpacks.

I'm a pussy for horror games but I'm playing in the dark alone for max immersiveness.

I hope I'll be okay

Dubz

So HDR on PC. I would have to play this on my HDR TV for this to work, right? You can't just get HDR on a regular old monitor. Correct?

gnexus

Just got home about 10 minutes ago, didn't get a chance to pre-load.. so currently downloading on Steam. Going by pretty quickly though. Can't wait for this. I played through the PC demo several times

Top Bottom