• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 7 Season Pass is simply overpriced

I thought daughters was pretty cool. Theres reason to play it through twice. Ethan Must Die is very poorly executed, 21 is fun at first but gets old very fast(especially on survivor+ where u have to play against 10 people), I actually thought Nightmare was one of the best banned footages along with daughters, Jacks 55th birthday was just....wtf, and bedroom was ok.

I agree I dont think its worth it so far, but im looking to see what the last drop is. Im assuming it will be meaty. The free one is actually what im looking forward to most tho

JayEH

yeah it's pretty gross especially since it started coming out a week after launch and like you said there was no bonus mode this time but there sure as hell had some ready real quick for you to pay for...At least there is free DLC in the Spring.

Lernaean

Banned
Enjoying the game and the DLC immensely, but i agree. It's overpriced for what it has offered (so far), and it hurts it more knowing that some of these modes should be in the main game.
Capcom made a great game, but we should make some noise about this.

For those curious on the last DLC, third DLC comes out towards the end of 2017, it's a full side campaign thing that's several hours long and with a horror focus. It takes place in a completely new location that wasn't in RE7 with a completely new story, but with a tie-in to RE7's story. It is being directed by a person who was a lead designer on P.T. and joined Capcom near the end of RE7's development.

But it's still in early/mid development, so won't see it for several months. Probably will release this Fall.

Horror focus like main game horror as opposed to NaH action focus, or more horror than that?

Top Bottom