• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Revelation 1 & 2 (Switch) - TGS 2017 Capcom on-stage demonstration

-shadow-

For a game like this, i would want a retail version. Apparently Europe isn't getting a retail version, so no buy for me. Even SF2 got a retail version.

It's absolutely crazy that Street Fighter II after more then two decades is still (or again if you will) in stores, but this gets only a digital release here :/

Fiendcode

For a game like this, i would want a retail version. Apparently Europe isn't getting a retail version, so no buy for me. Even SF2 got a retail version.
Weird since even Australia is. Just import then, Switch is region free and it's budget priced in the US ($39.99).

bumpkin

I don’t know if anyone knows the answer or not, but worth a try... Is the port of Revelations 1 basically the same version that was released on Wii U?

I grabbed that version on the cheap some time back, along with Rev 2 on the PS4.

It's absolutely crazy that Street Fighter II after more then two decades is still (or again if you will) in stores, but this gets only a digital release here :/

Nintendo distributed Ultra Street Fighter II in Europe. It's possible that would have been digital only as well if Nintendo hadn't stepped up.

poodaddy

I don't wanna be this guy, but is there any word yet on what the target framerate is for these ports? I'm thinking REV 1 will probably be 60 as that ran beautifully on PC and on weaker hardware as well, but REV 2 had drops even on PS4 so I was just curious about whether the Switch version will sacrifice frame rate in order to keep image quality or whether it will prioritize frame rate and pare back the pixel count and effects in order to keep a stable 60.

Mario is scary

modysseeeel3jylc.jpg

Top Bottom