• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Respawn Puts Up New Teaser Image For Their New Game

Shiloa

The original one is clearly a factory with a chimney. You can see the large doors and the road leading up to them.

The second one, I see two people look out at something. Looks like a aztec temple in some ways.

Fu5iy.jpg

that is literally what i saw.

The first thing that popped into my mind, upon seeing the new image, was the Cowboys & Aliens film. No particular reason why, it just did, and I didn't even watch the movie. Upon further analysis, the two white spotlights look like the thrusters of some spacecraft, taking-off. The two dark figures on the bottom right look like a couple of humanoid lifeforms.

The previous teaser image, at the bottom, looks like some sort of Land Before Time landscape, with Tessie in the middle.

Duffyside

Banned
Hey, congratulations, Respawn. I was totally thinking you guys would get my hyped for your game as it came closer to completion, and you've actually made me significantly LESS excited for it with this stupid bullshit.

It was COMPLETELY unexpected, and for that, I applaud you.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I got bored:

1ppkpn.png

2mfje6.png

I agree almost 100% with your assessment, though I'm not quite sure if that's a mushroom cloud in the distance.

I mean, it would make sense given the studio, but then again, they've kind of done that already.

I don't see the point in teasers like this.
Just show us the damn picture.

Can't you see it ? It's participative social game creation !

Post a blurry screen with hazy colors shades.

Let GAF draw set pieces and story boards or even concept art for you

???

Profit !

Top Bottom