• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rex Tillerson wants to work directly with Russia on cybersecurity

It can't be considered hacking if they're in charge of security

U49SjEQ.gif

i9aHRkc.gif

sometimes when i visit OT GAF, i think i was redirected to The Onion

Zolo

Thought this was relevant in discussion with Trump's opinions on Russia hacking.

http://time.com/4826069/sean-spicer-donald-trump-russian-interference-2016-election/
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer declined to definitively answer when asked if President Donald Trump believes Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

"I have not sat down and talked to him about that specific thing," Spicer told reporters at the daily press briefing Tuesday. " Obviously we've been dealing with a lot of other issues today. I'd be glad to touch base."

Zolo

I despise this administration. The willful disregard of any authority that argues with facts/investigation/science is killing me. We have a President that publicly feuds with his own goddamned IC and rejects their findings for horseshit conspiracy theories.

Of course you can't trust the IC. They're part of the deep state working to take down Trump.

Top Bottom