• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick & Morty [Mafia] |OT| Someone's been spending too much time around glowing rocks

SalvaPot

Also I don't think Sorian had his targets switched, since if that had happened I'll guess scum would want him to switch it with a scum player so Sorian would die, and that way they can blame the target he claimed he was going to target.

Faddy

Banned
I feel like this day is a tad bit long when nothing can happen.

You could be lynched. At this point is doesn't matter though, it looks like it would be up to Salva to hit the scum killer anyway. And assumes that there is no vote block in lylo.

Then all your info comes into question. But flipping you would help, maybe.

Sorian

Banned
You could be lynched. At this point is doesn't matter though, it looks like it would be up to Salva to hit the scum killer anyway. And assumes that there is no vote block in lylo.

Then all your info comes into question. But flipping you would help, maybe.

I could be lynched. Maybe existence pains me.

Verelios

If Kawl truly is vote blocker (I have no confidence in Salva) then I'll put my suspicions there and vote on that train. I'd like everyone to come to a consensus before voting though, so no shenanigans.

Faddy

Banned
I think the vote is 6v6 though. I have no motivation to vote Kawl.

We all vote Kawl, they all have to vote for you. Making the scum team clear.
You get lynched
We rely on Salva to win us the game with a successful kill block tonight. It is a 20% chance but hey it is the only path to victory I see.

Do you win if you get lynched Sorian?

Faddy

Banned
If Kawl truly is vote blocker (I have no confidence in Salva) then I'll put my suspicions there and vote on that train. I'd like everyone to come to a consensus before voting though, so no shenanigans.

Or Verelios can pretend he isn't scum and we go through the same charade in the next day phase.

SalvaPot

We all vote Kawl, they all have to vote for you. Making the scum team clear.
You get lynched
We rely on Salva to win us the game with a successful kill block tonight. It is a 20% chance but hey it is the only path to victory I see.

Do you win if you get lynched Sorian?

If Kawl is scum I don't think the scum team is going to be above bussing his own partner, specially when they have so many remaining members.

Faddy

Banned
Isn't it usually scums win condition to match or exceed town's numbers?

If there were 6 scum we'd of lost today.

There are 5 scum vs 6 town. Sorian is neutral.

Sorian has voted for himself, presumably he has fulfilled his win condition and can get lynched and still win. So basically Sorian is giving the scum team a free night kill by blocking us from killing them.

Then tomorrow it is 5 v 5, we can't lynch scum then the night kill wins the game.

Fat4all

Banned
There are 5 scum vs 6 town. Sorian is neutral.

Sorian has voted for himself, presumably he has fulfilled his win condition and can get lynched and still win. So basically Sorian is giving the scum team a free night kill by blocking us from killing them.

Then tomorrow it is 5 v 5, we can't lynch scum then the night kill wins the game.

This game has sucked top to bottom.

VOTE: Kawl_USC

Fat4all

Banned
But wait, no scum in their right minds would vote for Sorian at this point, just in case Town has stuff to counter with at night besides whatever Salva has, right?

Sorian

Banned
What happens if today ends 6v6 no lynch and then Salva does block someone? Why would that matter? Think tomorrow will go any better vote wise?

SalvaPot

Did Salva hit or did scum lose their vote block in LYLO?

huh, actually that is a good point. If scum has access to the vote block and they had blocked the vote of a town last night, that means that town would have lost today no matter what.

But if Kawl was the vote blocker and I stopped him, that means we can still lynch?

Is that what Sorian is trying to say? That we would need to get lucky twice in a row to win? Otherwise they will kill me, unless there is a doctor that has my back.

Verelios

There is also the possibility the vote block is town and scum are a vote short today!
That's easily verifiable by asking everyone to vote though.

Vote:Kawl_usc

Like this, you'd realize that either Kawl is the vote blocker and Salva was telling the truth or the vote blocker had a finite amount of shots.

Top Bottom