• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ricky Martin Could Face 50 Years in Prison After New Developments Arise in Domestic Dispute

daffyduck

I mean, the cousin could've quite possibly been a minor when Ricky started the relationship/groomed him. Not to mention that incest is illegal itself.

So, you know, pedophilia, statutory rape, and incest? Sounds like a harsh sentence is about right.
Which leads us back to the nephew getting charged too, unless he says "oh well; it was grooming"

Kenpachii

I mean, the cousin could've quite possibly been a minor when Ricky started the relationship/groomed him. Not to mention that incest is illegal itself.

So, you know, pedophilia, statutory rape, and incest? Sounds like a harsh sentence is about right.
"Under the allegations made by his 21-year-old nephew, it is said that he ended a seven-month relationship with Martin"

21 is seen as adult in puerto rico, and 16 is age of concent.

Dude birth day = 14 june, and was born in 2001. So basically he's 21 years old for only a month.

Last edited:

j0hnnix

Puerto Rico Protests GIF by GIPHY News

Ricky Martin Caribbean GIF

Jennings

Update:

A nephew of singer Ricky Martin who claims he and Martin shared a romantic relationship has dropped allegations of harassment against the pop star.

A judge lifted a temporary restraining order against Martin on Thursday at a hearing in San Juan, Puerto Rico. According to police spokesperson Axel Valencia, the order will be "archived" since there "is nothing criminal" pending against Martin.

TurboGrafx16

Neo Member
I read another article where his Ricky’s brother, the father of the 21 year old, came out in support of his brother Ricky and said his son has been dealing with severe mental illness issues that the family has been trying to get treated.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Damn, can kill or rape a person for less time but fucking your own blood lands you 50 years in jail lol.
I'm not saying abuse and incest should be treated the same as stealing a chocolate bar, but you got a point.

You get stories where some drunk driver kills an entire family in a crash and he'd get a fraction of 50 years. That's some fair and balanced laws.

*Nightwing

Yup had me and sisters sexually abused.

Keep myself off the internet?

Now bow you head in shame.
Fuck off

And you should be ashamed of yourself trying to weaponize an event so tragic in you and your sisters life to earn credibility to a complete stranger on the internet for your virtue signaling

Nothing in this thread is about you. It’s about someone who decided to become a public figure and at the very least left relationships with enough questionably that it becomes tabloid fodder. It’s clearly not enough for your ego so you make it about yourself?

Sincerely, FUCK YOU!

Last edited:

Ionian

Fuck off

And you should be ashamed of yourself trying to weaponize an event so tragic in your sisters life to earn credibility to a complete stranger on the internet for your virtue signaling

Sincerely, FUCK YOU!

I was raped.

What is wrong with you?

Not only me but my sisters.

*Nightwing

I was raped.

What is wrong with you?

Not only me but my sisters.
I repeat:

Fuck off

And you should be ashamed of yourself trying to weaponize an event so tragic in you and your sisters life to earn credibility to a complete stranger on the internet for your virtue signaling

Nothing in this thread is about you. It’s about someone who decided to become a public figure and at the very least left relationships with enough questionably that it becomes tabloid fodder. It’s clearly not enough for your ego so you make it about yourself?

Sincerely, FUCK YOU!

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
The 50 years thing might not even be accurate... this is "entertainment news" and they'll just repeat whatever someone else says.

It could be some "adding up of a number of possible charges" situation since the accusation is of more than just incest.

A weird thing to really focus on IMO lol

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Fuck off

Sincerely, FUCK YOU!
Dude, chill.

*Nightwing

Ionian Ionian is not a party of the article in question that is referencing possible grooming and incest as far as the current data available to us show unless I’m mistaken…Injects their own tragic life experiences into conversation that has nothing to do with the sad events in thier life to silence a simple degenerate enjoying the tabloid drama…. Then says they are not virtue signaling
IgH3aJU.gif

Dude, chill.
I am chill, what I won’t do is roll over and let someone bully me or try and make me feel bad because of thier life experiences that have nothing to do or contribute to the topic. I’ll continue to post facts and sarcasm in response.

Want to make a thread about tragic events in our real personal lives, go ahead and you can be certain I won’t join that thread, nor shit it up with my lack or remorse for not falling for erroneous virtue signaling peer pressure.

But this thread has nothing todo with that and has been derailed by personal tragedies irrelevant to the topic. Ricky Martin has been a public figure most of my life and in my opinion a clown since he joined Menudo. I am pointing and laugh at him and the situations he gets himself into, not strangers on the web trying to inject themselves into it with thier personal tragedies

Tams

being raped is virtue signaling.

how about no?
You're tragic story could be related to pretty much anything.

But as tragic as it is, and as much sympathy people may have, it doesn't and shouldn't be inserted into discussions for no good reason.

What exactly has adding it in here added to this thread other than you two going off at each other?

Last edited:

Ionian

Ionian Ionian is not a party of the article in question that is referencing possible grooming and incest as far as the current data available to us show unless I’m mistaken…Injects their own tragic life experiences into conversation that has nothing to do with the sad events in thier life to silence a simple degenerate enjoying the tabloid drama…. Then says they are not virtue signaling
IgH3aJU.gif

I am chill, what I won’t do is roll over and let someone bully me or try and make me feel bad because of thier life experiences that have nothing to do or contribute to the topic. I’ll continue to post facts and sarcasm in response.

Want to make a thread about tragic events in our real personal lives, go ahead and you can be certain I won’t join that thread, nor shit it up with my lack or remorse for not falling for erroneous virtue signaling peer pressure.

But this thread has nothing todo with that and has been derailed by personal tragedies irrelevant to the topic. Ricky Martin has been a public figure most of my life and in my opinion a clown since he joined Menudo. I am pointing and laugh at him and the situations he gets himself into, not strangers on the web trying to inject themselves into it with thier personal tragedies

You're tragic story cpuld be related to pretty much anything.

But as tragic as it is, and as much sympathy people may have, it doesn't and shouldn't be inserted into discussions for no good reason.

What exactly has adding it in here added to this thread other than you two going off at each other?

It's a thread about someone sexually abusing another.

I was abused so it hits home.

Wind your neck in.

Ionian

You're tragic story cpuld be related to pretty much anything.

Star-Lord

Fuck off

Sincerely, FUCK YOU!
Didn't you claim you were sexually assaulted? You'd think you'd have a bit more compassion and empathy for a fellow survivor, but I guess not.

Jennings

Recently Ricky Martin responded to this ordeal with a $30million lawsuit.

Ricky Martin's nephew then responds to Ricky's lawsuit by filing another sexual assaut complaint.

Last edited:

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
consistently reaching out to him and loitering outside his home.
He's acting like a stupid teenager or an incel stalker. Was his brother's son's cock really that good?

Kenpachii

In Netherlands, consensual incest between adults is legal, however marriage between ancestors and descendants or between siblings is prohibited. However, the Minister of Justice may grant dispensation in the case of siblings by adoption.

He should have moved here.

Last edited:

Blackage

"Sánchez previously requested a restraining order against Martin in July, but a judge later archived the case after Sánchez admitted under oath that he had never been sexually assaulted by the singer." Nothing like an BS accusation to cost you $20,000,000.

Top Bottom