• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ridley Scott and Microsoft Team for Halo Digital Feature

monome

will it tie into the rumoured/leaked alternate ending?

I mean, the fuck I care about the Extended Universe from prior Halo 4 events?

Unless it's about the other surviving Spartan II's or it sets up the death of Spartan IV Palmer.

That doesn't mean much. ADs are the rat on set; i.e., they make sure everybody is on time and doing their jobs.

They shoot scenes with the second unit so they do direct actors and such. They are very much directors in their own right as opposed to assistants to the director, which is a very different job.

They shoot scenes with the second unit so they do direct actors and such. They are very much directors in their own right as opposed to assistants to the director, which is a very different job.

Sure, sometimes they do direct on film sets, but that's not their primary job, and doesn't speak much to their ability to direct a good, entire film. But their primary job is what I already stated.

Sure, sometimes they do direct on film sets, but that's not their primary job, and doesn't speak much to their ability to direct a good, entire film. But their primary job is what I already stated.

Since most major films have 2nd and even 3rd units, usually NOT shooting on the same set/location it's safe to say that they do more directing than being; as you put it, a rat on the set. So I'll agree to disagree and move on.

Jb

Fincher technically produced that boring Halo 4 extended commercial or whatever, I'm not getting my hopes up until it actually comes out.

Top Bottom