• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rise of the Tomb Raider OT | Feat. 20% more tombs and 75% more chastising OP's title

Harlequin

aNKWJv3.jpg

UAm6aSA.jpg

i8HIuxM.jpg

35pMNoU.jpg

QVZmv53.jpg

B5A2hSE.jpg

464GKDz.jpg

Q7nRryy.jpg

zULKNgl.jpg

Anyone who says Laura instead of Lara will be put to death.
Joking... but not really :p.

For now, I'll go ahead and say that you can discuss the exclusivity deal in here so long as it doesn't turn into trolling. (By which point I'm sure a mod will step in.) On that note, I hope the tagline is alright and doesn't already fall into trolling territory itself LOL. If it does, feel free to change it. I simply couldn't think of anything better.

(In case anyone is confused as to why I'm making the OP, even though I a) won't get to play the game until next year, not being an Xbox owner, and b) don't even really like the TR reboot, well, I'm a huge TR fan despite everything and claimed the OT back before the exclusivity deal was announced and before we really knew much about the game and then forgot to unclaim it when it became clear that I probably won't really like this one, either, so yeah :p.)

Rembrandt

Banned
That thread title is hilarious but I have a feeling this is going to be an interesting OT. It's not inviting a lot of good conversation about the game. I don't see the point in talking about the exclusivity deal in here.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I finished the game 2 days ago and enjoyed it thoroughly. The story and the pacing are something else. Never a dull moment in this game.

Tizoc

Now that subtitle is mean. I didn't mind that it was an X1 exclusive, but I do hope X1 owners enjoy it. I mean yeah it's Uncharted style but even that can be entertaining.

Gowans

That title is one way to kill a thread, along with the I'm not getting it till next year comment (I'm not part of the problem ;) )

I loved the last 2013 game, I played on PC and have this one preloaded on xbox one ready to go, so glad the reviews look great.

Squire

Banned
Let's fucking go. Had a ton of fun with the first one. Got my XBO for Halo, Quantum Break, and this. HYPE.

StoveOven

Banned
I'm really excited for this game and hate all of the "Day 365" posts, but I find that title really funny. Well done OP

Harlequin

Okay, I can already see that the tagline was a mistake LOL. Sorry about that, I thought people would take it with a little more humour. Apparently not. (In my defense, I asked for help with the thread name in one of the ROTTR threads the other day and nobody replied :p.)

Can I change the title myself or does a mod have to do that?

jwk94

That title. Tempted to buy a X1 for this, but I can't justify spending $300 for two or three games, matter how much I love new Lara =(

Lol.
More people complaining for the thread title than people making jokes out of it.
It's a joke c'mon.

Yeah, I don't get the complaints either. It's a great OT and title overall.
Game's looking great, can't wait to play it on PC next year.

Okay, I can already see that the tagline was a mistake LOL. Sorry about that, I thought people would take it with a little more humour. Apparently not. (In my defense, I asked for help with the thread name in one of the ROTTR threads the other day and nobody replied :p.)

Can I change the title myself or does a mod have to do that?

No, don't change it.
If you change it, Evilore will change it back later anyway.

Sounds and looks like the game is very similar to the last one, which I remember liking quite a bit, even though it had loads of problems. Liked, didn't love!

I can't play this since I don't have an Xbox One anyway, but I'm not really dying to play it immediately anyway, so I'll get it whenever it comes out on Steam perhaps.

TBiddy

Okay, I can already see that the tagline was a mistake LOL. Sorry about that, I thought people would take it with a little more humour. Apparently not.

I think it is a combination of the title and your "I'm not gonna play it anyways" comment. Makes it sound like you just wanted to be thread starter, even though you're not even going to play the game for quite some time.

This thread really discusses the game so far. Very classy.

It's out here now. Definitely going to pick this up as I loved the first one.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
That thread title is fucking trolling and probably gonna ruin a great OT. But i will admit i laughed, cause its true.

Also,WTF, where did all these characters come from!? Literally none of them besides Jonah were even mentioned a single time in the promotional materials!

Top Bottom