• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rogue Trooper (2000AD) animated movie in development

SirTerry-T

Duncan Jones at the helm (see what I did there Tharg) and a decent cast of voice actors.

Hoping they don't hire the marketing department from the Dredd movie...and the art direction takes a cue from Cam Kennedy's run on the title.

(Waiting to see character shots of Venus Bluegenes...)

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
Huh, sounds interesting. Rogue Trooper was one of those IPs I always heard mention of but can't ever remember actually reading.

And if AI art gives us anything of value, it will be making a series of rough sketched "storyboards" into a fluidly animated film so we can enjoy more indie art.

Facism

incredible. I think the last Rogue Trooper I ever read was when they spun it off to FR1DAY and he and Venus escaped Nu Earth through a blackhole.

Fuck me that was like 24 years ago.

I used to love rogue trooper and his search for the Nort traitor, back in my 2000 ad days

One of my favourites up there with strontium dog, slaine and always dredd 👍😎 (so many awesome stories)

If they capture the spirit and inventiveness of the original story and search it could be awesome as a movie or series 🤞

Top Bottom