• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures (Switch) gets trailer and release date (Nov.29th in EU, Dec.13th in NA)

rcta_box_web.jpg

RCT is coming to Switch. The core gameplay loop is still enjoyable after all these years, so I'm keeping an eye on this to see if it ends up being good.

By my reckoning, RCT Adventures retails the customization of previous games. I couldn't spot any major omissions or compromises compared to previous versions.

HBZWkk9l.jpg

HG1KnQyl.png

wiG1hgIl.png

Key Features (copypasta's from website)

• Exciting Game Modes: Create outrageous parks in three different fun-filled modes – Campaign, Scenario, and Sandbox.
  • Thrill Rides: Place seven types of fully customizable roller coasters in your park–Wooden, Steel, Winged, Hyper, Inverted, Dive, and Accelerator.
  • Intuitive Management System: Streamlined management and easy-to-use tools make RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures the most accessible entry in the RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise, and a perfect fit for the Nintendo Switch.
  • Personalize your Park: Pick from over 50 vivid colors to customize rides, roller coasters, shops, and restaurants.
  • Park Landscaping: Modify your land with path, foliage, and river tiles.
  • Immersive Environments: Build incredible parks in four distinctive locations–Alpine, Moon, Canyon, and Tropics.
  • Attractions Galore: Choose from over 200 wacky rides, restaurants, shops and decorations for your park, from the humble Merry-go-Round to the death-defying Roto-Drop, all featuring advanced shaders and effects.
  • Intuitive JoyCon or Touchscreen Controls give you the freedom to play the way you want.
  • Seamless play between dock mode and handheld mode lets you play anywhere!
  • Runs at 1080P at 30FPS docked, and 720P at 30FPS in handheld mode.
The real question, though, is whether or not you can drown mascots in the ponds or launch 'coasters off the tracks...

anigif_original-grid-image-8001-1473925304-1.gif

F6aEeh0.gif

Official Website

Source at Gematsu

xviper

i remember playing Theme park on the DS and it was a ton of fun, maybe i'll grab this one if i had a Switch

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
You can't fool me "Atari". Though I'm interested what score it will get with their recent disasters.

Last edited by a moderator:
I play it in PC, I love it such much.

I Attracted people to the park with free tickets and when i have 100 people in the park ,then blocked the exit and entry of the park, charged the food to 1000 dollars and the bathrooms to $1000, with the entries of the games to $5000 xD. It also caused accidents and put the name "Park of the Death".
Hahah that sounds like good ol' RCT.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
I play it in PC, I love it such much.

I Attracted people to the park with free tickets and when i have 100 people in the park ,then blocked the exit and entry of the park, charged the food to 1000 dollars and the bathrooms to $1000, with the entries of the games to $5000 xD. It also caused accidents and put the name "Park of the Death".
flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

Top Bottom