• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RPJ² | OT | Real Pic Avatars, now with 100% more July

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised this thread is still alive.

My send off to the thread:

newhair.jpg

I just got my hair cut today!

Your hair looks fantastic! I am jealous =p

I just realized I am now a member. I thought it would take much longer
without this thread it would have

Ezalc

It's the big smile

The books add the final touch. Everybody knows books scream sex appeal. Just thinking about reading a good book, getting to that last line and finding the final word being cut off forcing me to turn the page to figure out what it truly is. Oooh that just gets me all hot and bothered.

The books add the final touch. Everybody knows books scream sex appeal. Just thinking about reading a good book, getting to that last line and finding the final word being cut off forcing me to turn the page to figure out what it truly is. Oooh that just gets me all hot and bothered.

You dirty fiend.
Leave those books alone.

marrec

Banned
But that ink smell man, it's just so kinky. And you know they like it when you open them up and just dive in!

I find book loving abhorrent mister and would thank you kindly if you'd take your abominable lusts elsewhere and away from me and mine.

How is it being stupid?

I've thought about making a profile just to see what it's like but it seems like a lot of hassle.

Stupid as in it won't let me log in, technical issues and whatnot.
You totally should make a profile though, we've been having fun checking how well we match with each other in the IRC channel.

FyreWulff

Tried OKC. Never got any messages. Just ended up filling out as many quiz questions as I could so me and one of my friends could get her mis-match rating up with me really high, then I just gave up and deleted it.

Rom1944

i have a profile just for the lulz and is quite entertaining i have several pen-pals from different places in the world.

Hmmm, so I was making a profile and while I was still in the middle of filling it out I already had 4 new messages. Freaked me out a little.

Dating is the absolute worst. I am so bad at it. Gonna be forever alone.

Dating sites seem terrifying to me.

It's already terrifying me. I've already gotten 9 messages and I can't say I'm really interested in any of them. I'm sure I'd find some of them a bit attractive if we were chatting person to person, but there's no charisma on a dating profile.

It's already terrifying me. I've already gotten 9 messages and I can't say I'm really interested in any of them. I'm sure I'd find some of them a bit attractive if we were chatting person to person, but there's no charisma on a dating profile.
You'll get way more. A couple will be good. Don't expect anything more.

Rom1944

once i got a message asking me if i wanted to be a slave and obey everything she asked via webcam to which i said no thanks good luck with that though.
So yes there are many trolls and weird people but there are some interesting people too but i don't know if it's worth the hassle to skim through hundreds of messages.(not my problem at all as i get a media 3 messages a month, i don't know why as i'm wearing a ring of charisma +20).

yarden24

Don't think you guys will be spared from food pictures just because I made a pizza thread btw :p

sorvino-lasagna_jimfranco.jpg

clam-pizza-frank-pepes-new-haven.jpg

falafel-wrap.jpg

its kinda odd seeing falafal in a wrap, all the food looks great though

also I am much to lazy to think of an avatar (I had none before this one) so ill probably keep real pic going for a long time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom