• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR : Bottled Mountain Dew Baja Blast coming in May 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh from Twitter. And Instagram, technically.

uYbzAgZ.jpg

Again, not an official confirmation. But stay tuned for around the clock updates on this developing story.

HUELEN10

Yes! Now all they need is diet to join in on the fun as well, and it will be awesome! To heck with Taco Bell exclusivity. Sucks that I have to wait in a line with the smell of unappetizing food product just to get the sweet nectar...

Mortemis

Banned
You mean PepsiCo actually wants my money? No fucking way its happening then.

Baja blast is the only dew that I can drink and since I practically never eat at taco bell I'd love this. But for that exact reason its not happening. :(

Ill buy this up and still go to taco bell. No longer will I have to go to the "bad taco bell" being the bad one doesn't give a crap i'm filling up a gallon jug of the baja for home use.

blamite

Never had this before because the only Taco Bells I've been to are also KFCs. I expect great things based on how much you jerks have all hyped this up.

The only thing better that this would be if they brought back the Typhoon flavor from Dewmocracy. #ImpeachWhiteout

HUELEN10

I just can't wait to use it on my cakes!

You haven't had a cherry red velvet cake if you haven't substituted water in the batter for code red...

LowerLevel

Is it sad that I had to read a few posts to see what importance this topic displayed? Baja Blast? Oh, Toxic Hell drink....

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
taco bell bankrupt in 2015

also
'HEY YOU GUYS I DONT DRINK SODA. THINK ITS GROSS. FEEL ALL OF YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS.'

This better not be a fake. Though it would grive reason for Taco Bell pushing Sangria Baja Blast and Manzanita Sol. Taco Bell breakfast resumes next week!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom