• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: GTA 6 release date is February 2025

Svejk

I hope the game leaks just like the pics and vids, then gets delayed, then comes out the same day as Horizon 3.
I love chaos.

StereoVsn

Loop Text GIF by xponentialdesign

images

JayK47

Seriously takes way too fucking long to make a game these days. From today to the day we are playing this "super awesome game", they made one or 2 games on the PS2. GTA5 came out on on the PS3. GTA6 may come out at the ass end of the PS5 cycle or may jump straight to the PS6. GTA6 a launch title on the PS6. I'm calling it.

2027 for the PC version?
People will laugh, but I think you're right on the money here. It'll be at least two full years after we see the PC version. People fell over themselves to buy the predecessor five or more times, so Rockstar took note to spread the rollout as far as possible to get all the double dippers. Not joking here when I say I'm happy I don't like the franchise. If I was a PC gamer and wanted to play it, I'd be really pissed at this.

I highly doubt it. I’ll go with May 2025. Second guess is September if it gets delayed more. If it were February, I’m sure they would have found a way to get it done for Holiday 2024.

Last edited:
In terms of game releases, Japan has owned February now for the past few years. Why would they randomly, suddenly not release in fall and instead compete with Japan?

Top Bottom