• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] Insider reiterates that the Gravity Rush 2 Remastered is still coming to PS5 and PC

The game needs more love. Still salty Sony closed Japan Studio.

34464.gif

Pejo

Any word on if there will be dozens/hundreds of (tasteful) DLC outfits?
Here's hoping the 2B outfit stays in (it won't but PC version will probably mod it back in).

At least there's the red dress.
MnZuUG4.png

GR2 actually has lots of costumes, let's just hope they don't get Sony'd.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
I think I am going to cry.

c4b.jpg

But it is for happiness that my beloved Gravity rush 2 will be released on PS5...

If it comes out, I commit to buying 5 copies of the game on its release date, it will be my challenge.

F85REtLa4AAFp9Q

I give my Kat a kiss

:messenger_smiling_hearts:

This scene and this precious moment.
This sequence was when I fell in love with Kat at first sight.

6c9380a32a67efb12fac0fb37e3ab7d0d0fe01ab.jpg

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

I think there is a chance for unusual console bundles this gen. This was recently in Mexico, for example.
qmjxmRd.jpg
That is the golden opportunity, it would be very well known and would be bought... .... By the way, I played Returnal and I didn't think it was a big deal... And with the lady with a prosthesis on her butt xD.

RoboCain

I'm not familiar with these games. Is there a reason to not start with the first one? Is just because the second one is an easier sale since it wasn't 60fps originally?

Rac3r

Too bad dumbass Sony closed the awesome and profitable Japan Studio. @#$%&!* idiots.
I loved Japan Studio, but to be fair, it needed to be restructured (Asobo and XDEV). Toyama’s team was probably too expensive for their output, and Ueda (who left long before) still hasn’t released his next game almost 10 years later. Bokeh Studios new game looks bad too. I think Sony made the right move in hindsight.

AREYOUOKAY?

Well if we’re getting GR2 on PC, might as well make it a double pack and give us the first.
It is pointless to get one but not the other. It’s like they don’t want maximum sales potential. Uncharted suffers this as well by not having 1-3 on Steam. It’s like expecting someone to watch a movie but you fast forward it when it’s halfway over or about to end.

Of course you COULD put Gravity Rush 1 Vita on your Steam Deck but I’d rather support something official and better looking / controlling.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

There is no excuse for this to not launch as a hybrid VR game, Sony. NONE!

(And in the 99% likelihood it does not have a VR mode, some good soul will mod the PC version, I hope)
Exactly!! I want to take Kat's hand and fly with her into the world.🥰

Last edited:

Fbh

There's an anime movie coming. Would be cheap money.

A PS5 Pro version would bring me back.

Oh right, I forgot they are making a movie. I guess that could move some units.
I hope so, would love for Sony to go back to this franchise. I have my issues with it (the VERY bland side content) but I love the core gameplay, world, music and characters.

Caffeine

Good u can bring all the Japan studio titles to PC im not complaining. They were some of the most interesting sony ips

Here's hoping the 2B outfit stays in (it won't but PC version will probably mod it back in).

At least there's the red dress.
MnZuUG4.png

GR2 actually has lots of costumes, let's just hope they don't get Sony'd.

Unfortunately they are gonna to censor it

StereoVsn

Porting GR 1&2 to PS5 and PC seems like a smart idea. Question will be around price.

If Sony decides to GR2 on Steam for $60, forget about it.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
The main thing is that the servers will have to be switched back on for all the online functionality... the game felt so empty without those community features, looking forward to seeing a return of those for a second playthrough.

Larxia

The main thing is that the servers will have to be switched back on for all the online functionality... the game felt so empty without those community features, looking forward to seeing a return of those for a second playthrough.
I absolutely don't think online will be a thing. If you look at the history of any remaster / remake, you will notice that they never include multiplayer / online features. It's really a shame.

Top Bottom