• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[rumour] AMD R9 390X, Nvidia GTX 980 Ti and Titan X Benchmarks Leaked

MaLDo

'"Basically, SLI is not working. We are using GeForce 347.52, we have GeForce Experience installed and performed an update check for the latest profiles. However, as you can see, there is no performance improvement with SLI. We also tried forcing AFR from the driver control panel using AFR 1 and AFR 2 methods. All this did was make the game choppy and reduce performance. We verified SLI was working in other games.

SLI support in this game has been an issue since game launch. Early patches supposedly addressed some multi-GPU issues, and even NVIDIA has said newer profiles and game updates will be needed. However, as of right now, SLI is still a no-go for us. We know other gamers have reported SLI not working issues as well, and for others only minor improvements in performance when it does work. This is a shame, we really need SLI to play at 4K."

sure thing clown

That only proves they don't know how to use SLI. Very difficult in the case of Dying Light:
1. Install drivers
2. Enable sli
3. Profilt

and your explanation for nvidia telling them further game updates and profile updates are needed?

btw they know perfectly well how to use sli....

wiggleb0t

Banned
sure thing clown

So SLI works in Dying Light... I'm the clown?
Can you find an article about how Pcars is not 'graphically modern'?

Keep trolling the good fight.

------------------------------
I was hoping for way more oomph factor from TitanX so I could ditch sli 770 though I'll just wait until next year unless for some reason Witcher 3 &/or GTA don't support SLI - Will not rely on IceCold for this information.

MaLDo

Proof enough?

2880x1620 AA

SingleGPU
01-1GPU.png

2waySLI
01-2SLI.png

TriSLI
01-TriSLI.png

SingleGPU
02-1GPU.png

2waySLI