• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

winjer

Gold Member
As much as he's a horrible human being as well as being a danger to America, there's a small thread of truth to his statement

Every great lie, has a kernel of truth.
It's true that the USA did train and armed soldiers that would eventually form ISIS.
But we also have to remember that it was the USA that did most of the work, destroying it.
What remains today of ISIS is a shadow compared to what it was at it's peak.
By that same logic, then the Dubrovka Theater was sponsored by Russia itself.
Chechenya was a part of the Russian empire. Chechen men were trained in the Russian military. And armed with Russian arms. Which then attacked Russian citizens.

Probably the most truth he said in that post is the in-breading in Islamic countries. Which is very high.
For example, Afghanistan has an inbreeding rate of around 60-70%.
And this has serious effects on health matters, not only physical but also mentally deformations being high in Muslim countries.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
There’s no thread of truth in his statement.
Not Bad Kind Of GIF by MOODMAN

Liljagare

LY82ouF.jpg

Overnight, Russia again attacked Ukraine with a combination of missiles and drones. Out of 57 aerial targets, 43 were destroyed. 18/29 Kh-101/555 cruise missiles, 25/28 Shahed drones, 11 cruise missiles, hopefully that has not caused any major damage/casualties

Last edited:

Nonehxc

Should I bring the Black Sea Bingo Card out? 🤔

Yes, lets bring the Black Sea Bingo Card out. 😁

5BUMKaX.png

These Ropucha class are specially valuable because it's what Russia uses as heavy transports of vehicles, ammo and AA units. 7 fucked, 6 remain, and Russia can't build more because they were made for them in the Polish docks of Gdansk. So no Ropuchas, no Crimea resupply.

There's a new Bingo Card in town, this one has all the Russian Refineries and Gas Extractorcs. 🙂

Ozriel

M$FT
The British and French governments should prioritize making more Storm Shadow and SCALP missiles. Those are certainly doing the business in Crimea.

Give the Russians a taste of their own medicine. Send in tens of drones, then after air defence has burnt through their missiles, send in Storm Shadows.

I give the Russians this, they treat these terrorists how I wish we the west would treat them. Make the last part of their life a living hell and beat the shit out of them.

We rather spend millions to protect them i lengthy bullshit trials.

Last edited:
Damn, those Russians are really mental.

ISIS: "we did it!"
Average Russian: "I knew it, it was all caused by those... *checks notes* Islamic... Satanist... Nazi Ukrainian Jews!"

Nonehxc

Should I bring the Black Sea Bingo Card out? 🤔

Yes, lets bring the Black Sea Bingo Card out. 😁

5BUMKaX.png

These Ropucha class are specially valuable because it's what Russia uses as heavy transports of vehicles, ammo and AA units. 7 fucked, 6 remain, and Russia can't build more because they were made for them in the Polish docks of Gdansk. So no Ropuchas, no Crimea resupply.

There's a new Bingo Card in town, this one has all the Russian Refineries and Gas Extractorcs. 🙂
How many Black Sea Bingo cards do you want, NoneGAF? 🤔🤔🤔

YES 🙂🔥🚢

Yuri Ivanov-class 'Ivan Khurs' ship KaBOOMBA

'We're gonna need a Bigger Bingo' 🤔🤨🫡🇺🇦

winjer

Gold Member
How many Black Sea Bingo cards do you want, NoneGAF? 🤔🤔🤔

YES 🙂🔥🚢

Yuri Ivanov-class 'Ivan Khurs' ship KaBOOMBA

'We're gonna need a Bigger Bingo' 🤔🤨🫡🇺🇦

Ukraine might be celebrating this, but there is another country that is even happier.
Turkey is gaining importance in the Black sea, as Russia is waning. And with the Montreux convention, limiting what Russia can pass through the Bosporus and Dardanelles, they won't be able to replenish their forces fast enough.
At this point, Turkey should be giving away more and more support for Ukraine, simply because this benefits them a lot in taking power away from Russia.

As much as he's a horrible human being as well as being a danger to America, there's a small thread of truth to his statement
There is a kernel of truth, but we shouldn't pretend like the fact that the US and its Middle Eastern allies have propped up jihadist groups is some big truth bomb at this point.
Problem is that Alex Jones is saying this means ISIS is a CIA controlled asset when the real story, whether you're talking about Al Qaeda, the Taliban, or ISIS is one where the US out of some shortsighted thinking that the enemy of my enemy is my friend ended up arming groups it didn't understand, who were deeply fanatical and ideologically driven, and who would inevitably end up turning it's weapons against America for the very same reason they were fighting it's enemies. This is the opposite of the narrative that Alex is trying to push.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
This is the opposite of the narrative that Alex is trying to push.

Easier and better to think of America as some sort of evil, competent government state, than what it actually is: fucking stupid. Arming a bunch of head chopping lunatics just because they also didn't like the guy over the wall much either has to go down as one of the dumbest pieces of strategy ever carried out.

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
Russia is so desperate to blame Ukraine, the UK and the USA for this attcj, they are now fabricating evidence. Going so far as to use AI deep fakes.

This Politico article implies that Ukraine is facing clear challenges with recruitment.
This has been known for a while now. Everyone that has wanted to sign up already has. Recruitment will be a tough challenge for Ukraine moving forward.

TwinB242

Russia is so desperate to blame Ukraine, the UK and the USA for this attcj, they are now fabricating evidence. Going so far as to use AI deep fakes.

This is all an elaborate attempt to make Russians hate Ukrainians even more which will naturally result in a spike in military recruitment. Putin will make use of anything that will allow him to delay another wave of mobilization for as long as possible. Its unfortunate so many Russians will fall for these lies.

Last edited:

It will certainly be interesting to see how drone/anti-drone warfare evolves over the next decade. This war has completely changed the game, becoming one of, if not the most important asset for both armies in resonance and offensive capabilities. I imagine many countries will invest more time and money to counter the drone threat on the battlefield.

Crazy how this weapon system can be reused, but I wonder how survivable it will be after striking drones carrying higher explosive payloads.

Liljagare

sjSumeW.jpg

1 killed, 16 wounded as Russian airstrikes hit residential buildings in Kharkiv
Russia struck the city of Kharkiv in northeastern Ukraine with aerial bombs on Wednesday, Mar. 27, for the first time since 2022, killing at least one civilian and wounding 16 others.

hlm666

From that interview above Luckey Palmer seems to actually have his head screwed on properly compared to fuckwit Musk, not sure his drones will be ready quick enough to really help ukraine but if they are it sounds locked down to government control on where it goes soooooooo wont be expecting them in ukraine then. Pity cause they look like they could counter the planes dropping the glide bombs on civilians.

Dr.D00p

Gold Member
These people are seriously crazy

They are when judged from a Western perspective but these people are not Western and have completely different values when it comes to armed conflict.

This kind of discourse is perfectly normal from a Russian POV. All attempts to 'civilise' war with rules of engagement are a total anathema to Russian military doctrine.

pachura

Crocus City Hall terror attack: 143 killed + 360 injured = 503 casualties
War on Ukraine: 440790 casualties on the Russian side / 764 days = 577 casualties / day
Putin wins over ISIS-K! He's super effective

Atrus

Gold Member

These people are seriously crazy

I hope Ukraine keeps an official record of these genocidal statements. I also hope their intelligence services has a long list of names to follow up on in the years and decades to come. Life is full of unfortunate accidents.

Liljagare

ecrdx32.jpg

"60-70% of enemy🇷🇺 assault groups do not return from Krynky on the left bank of Kherson region.
Russians are forced to pull up resources from the rear, - spokeswoman for the Southern Defense Forces"

Ukraine says Russia in less than a week hit it with 700 glide bombs, weapons that can really only be beaten by killing the planes.

Top Bottom