• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S.W.A.T. 4 Beta Thread

Anyone else here in on the S.W.A.T. 4 Beta from Fileplanet? I just downloaded it, and made my first run with it, but I couldn't see any other servers for some reason. So I just made a run through the map by myself, as the VIP.

So does anyone else here have the beta? If so, let's play...See what we can get going on in this thing.

Slo

Is this another fileplanet subscriber exclusive? :( It's getting harder and harder to resist a fileplanet account.

Yes, it is. I actually signed up for FilePlanet today, just so I could get this. Hopefully though, it comes in handy for much more in the future.

OK, I just played about a half and hour and...This game is so much garbage, that it's going to take two weeks for the garbage men to take it all.

First of all, the beta is only one map, with a limited selection of weapsons, and one mode.
Second of all, it's a lag fest, with pings getting into the 400's, in full 16 player games
And third...The gameplay is complete suckage. I mean seriously, the frame rate moves at about 4 frames per second...And even when it is moving at full speed, the characters move at the speed of a turtle. You walk so damn slow.

There was literally a point where I just walked around this tiny ass level for 10 minutes, and didn't see a single enemy. Just walked around doing nothing.

Distinguishing between enemies and allies? Pfff, yeah right. If their in the dark, they all look the same.

The graphics...More garbage. Seriously, I have the game running on the highest settings, and not only does it move like crap, but it pretty much looks like crap too. It almost reminds me of Deus Ex visually and movement wise...But worse.

Man, I can't believe this...Is there a place where we can report bugs and suggestions to? Because these guys have a lot of tweaking that needs to be done before April.

Top Bottom