• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just put all of team fake on ignore like I have done and this thread is far more enjoyable.
bart simpson episode 20 GIF

I wont take a perm, I've been here almost as long as you have, and I find that unfair.

Am having some fun and you and your co-hart are kind of being assholes in your replies.

My whole point is this guy Hasan's BS seems like one big troll from 2015. No one lost money from one of his "unfinished" games. My thing is this would have got shut down by Sony with a disclaimer, I guess if Sony doesnt answer then we have our answer that there is more to this regardless of what resetera says.
Bttf GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Javthusiast

Banned
Goodluck kicking out 327 people

Youre also gona get less engagement on your +18 boob thread post in the future

So all of them are truly crazy conspiracy cowards, who actually don't believe in this scam fully? Figures. But keep reading shit into absoutely nothing for months.

Airbus Jr

Banned
So all of them are truly crazy conspiracy cowards, who actually don't believe in this scam fully? Figures. But keep reading shit into absoutely nothing for months.
You cant attack peoples for disagreeing or having different opinion with you

Its called freedom of speech

Hope you understand that idea

Last edited:

SSfox

Every team realer should be perma banned when this is no SIlent Hill, mgs game and isn't related to Konami and Kojima.
Super safe play right there, if Team fake are so sure of yourself you should have added that also every team fake should be perma ban if it's the opposite case.

Papacheeks

Banned

I put you on ignore. Im willing to do months for account ban, but not a perma. You seem triggered, if you are 100% convinced then what the fuck are you doing here still? People can have fun? Jeff Grubb had talked about the events for this summer, and this app was suppose to be a interactive app. Playstation did something like this for one of their PSX's events a long time ago where they did mini achievements all throughout the PSX event that unlocked content, trailers.

Thats something Grubb and couple people on other channels have been hearing. We are suppose to get a new god of war trailer soon.........

I put you on ignore. Im willing to do months for account ban, but not a perma. You seem triggered, if you are 100% convinced then what the fuck are you doing here still? People can have fun? Jeff Grubb had talked about the events for this summer, and this app was suppose to be a interactive app. Playstation did something like this for one of their PSX's events a long time ago where they did mini achievements all throughout the PSX event that unlocked content, trailers.

Thats something Grubb and couple people on other channels have been hearing. We are suppose to get a new god of war trailer soon.........
Come on man…you were straight up saying you had insider info that Sony would launch a variety of games on Hasan’s app through trailers, including third party games.
Let’s do months then. You set the timeframe, I’m in.

Last edited:

GuinGuin

Banned
Team fake are the conspiracy theorists thinking Sony, Geoff, and the rest of the internet are trying to trick them with a scam while team Real sees the situation for what it is. (A corporate hype train for consumer engagement.) And are having fun trying to crack the code. Team fake meanwhile pretends to have no interest in the subject yet read and respond to every post in a 12,000 post thread and even wait hovering their mouse in order to get the "first post" in on every page. Sad stuff. You hate to see it. 🌶️

GuinGuin

Banned
No kidding. Why are some of you so bent out of shape over this? Fucking chill.

Because team fake probably believe the moon landings are fake, 9/11 was an inside job, vaccines are 5G implants, and the earth is flat and hollow at the same time. There is no scam going on but they are so programmed to see conspiracies they see one everywhere. 🌶️

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Team fake are the conspiracy theorists thinking Sony, Geoff, and the rest of the internet are trying to trick them with a scam while team Real sees the situation for what it is. (A corporate hype train for consumer engagement.) And are having fun trying to crack the code. Team fake meanwhile pretends to have no interest in the subject yet read and respond to every post in a 12,000 post thread and even wait hovering their mouse in order to get the "first post" in on every page. Sad stuff. You hate to see it. 🌶️
Geoff isn't tricking anyone.. either is Sony.. Geoff said this the other day:

hi jeff how long is hassan gonna keep us
waiting yeah that abandoned stuff i
don't really know what to make of that
um i share your frustrations around uh
that project and sort of what's going on
with it um i'm still to be telling you
i'm still waiting for
images i was promised months ago on that
and i think i think the developer is a
little overwhelmed i think right now
with everything going on with that so um
i'm as curious as you are to sort of
learn more about what's actually there
at the core of it and i share the same
frustrations you had that i downloaded
the app on ps5 i'm like a five gig
update oh here we go and then it was the
same video as twitter so
um yeah i'm i i'm with you that uh
it's it's kind of it's one of those
things that has taken on a life of its
own and look
on some level there's so much kind of
mystery around this thing that
everyone's wondering what's going on and
and i'm just like i've said from the
get-go i don't know anything more than
what i'm telling you guys about um you
know what's going on with that uh that
project and uh you know i i keep asking
sort of to see stuff and and i just
haven't seen anything yet so i can't
share any more with you guys um but i
don't know i'm definitely i'm kind of
skeptical like you guys are about like
what's really sort of going on there um
and i know it's a
frequent uh
topic on my twitter and for all you guys
so yeah i'm i'm with you i'm kind of
following the bouncing ball wondering
where it's all gonna end as well um and
i guess we will we will all find out
together uh hopefully sooner rather than
later um

He hasn't done anything but say he has no idea what's up with this dude.

How is Team Fake claiming Geoff is in on a conspiracy? It's Team Real who thinks Geoff is lying and covering up.. as part of a .. conspiracy.

The "scam" is this guy lies about his company (almost certainly, but not really provable, just sort of obvious) and definitely lies about the games he's released.. which are asset flips he describes as something more.

That's it.. there's no big scam going on.. you guys are just over-using that word.

And as far as anyone knows this guy is just an indie dev making a game, which is what Hasan has said over and over, in between being a dipshit tryng to lead people on to the conspiracy theory and at the same time denying it. You all expect Sony to do more but what is Sony even going to do? Other than probably lying about his team size he's just.. shown crappy games and led some people on about a conspiracy theory, while repeatedly denying the conspiracy theory lol

He may lose his dev account eventually if Sony bothered to have anyone dig into him.. but it's not all that serious.

Last edited:
Because team fake probably believe the moon landings are fake, 9/11 was an inside job, vaccines are 5G implants, and the earth is flat and hollow at the same time. There is no scam going on but they are so programmed to see conspiracies they see one everywhere. 🌶️

yes and? let people believe whatever the fuck they want. how does it harm anyone? you should always respect other people views even if they seem insane to you.

Last edited:
Pappa did make some pretty crazy claims that should be verified by a mod but as far as Perms go....

well .... Heisenberg, Osiris Black and Tommy Fisher are still here and their "Info" was pretty bad so if they didn't need to take a Perm then neither should this guy.

Geoff isn't tricking anyone.. either is Sony.. Geoff said this the other day:

He hasn't done anything but say he has no idea what's up with this dude.

How is Team Fake claiming Geoff is in on a conspiracy? It's Team Real who thinks Geoff is lying and covering up.. as part of a .. conspiracy.

The "scam" is this guy lies about his company (almost certainly, but not really provable, just sort of obvious) and definitely lies about the games he's released.. which are asset flips he describes as something more.

That's it.. there's no big scam going on.. you guys are just over-using that word.

And as far as anyone knows this guy is just an indie dev making a game, which is what Hasan has said over and over, in between being a dipshit tryng to lead people on to the conspiracy theory and at the same time denying it. You all expect Sony to do more but what is Sony even going to do? Other than probably lying about his team size he's just.. shown crappy games and led some people on about a conspiracy theory, while repeatedly denying the conspiracy theory lol

He may lose his dev account eventually if Sony bothered to have anyone dig into him.. but it's not all that serious.

I agree with you. It’s not a scam in the regular way, Hasan is just hustling, baby.

Mr Moose

Pappa did make some pretty crazy claims that should be verified by a mod but as far as Perms go....

well .... Heisenberg, Osiris Black and Tommy Fisher are still here and their "Info" was pretty bad so if they didn't need to take a Perm then neither should this guy.

IntentionalPun

I agree with you. It’s not a scam in the regular way, Hasan is just hustling, baby.
By definition lying about a product's contents and selling it is a sort of scam.

That he got like maybe a few dozen "victims" to participate in over 6 years lol

So is lying about your company while asking for investors.. but again, highly doubtful he was successful.

So Team Real latching on to the use of "scam" is just silly.. it is by definition, but it's also a bit hyperbolic.

He's just a lying asset flip dev.

Beyond that he's just another shitty indie dev who is getting hype.. Sony barely comments on anything going on, is incredibly hands off with indies, etc.. the idea that them not commenting or doing anything is some "proof" it's Kojima is just nonsense to me.

FUN

But nonsense.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Many of Hasan's lies had been scrubbed from the internet anyways before his blog post went up.

People had to dig through archive.org to find a lot of this stuff.

He deleted both of his Android games.. changed his web site.. did that awkward thing on Steam where he de-listed his game for sale and pretended to change it to "CreateQ".

These are all the actions of a guy who... is worried someone is going to check into his history.

Hmmm.. strange isn't it?

I doubt anyone at Sony is doing anything more than basic web searches; which in April, would have brought you very little about Blue Box and Abandoned.

See for yourself:

0lb3x7T.png

You would find the Steam game.. but again, he changed both the company name, and his "username"... the company he changed to CreateQ.. the username he changed from "BlueBox Game Studios" to "SneakyWarriorr".

All stuff you can figure out if you go digging.. but why would a social media manager at Sony do that kind of digging?

He just looked like yet another new indie dev on a cursory search.

Now the internet has crowd-sourced a ton of info... over weeks.. with thousands of people contributing (although they could have just read my posts in June ;) )

BTW anyone on Team Real have a response for this?

Hasan deleting as much of his asset flip garbage from the internet before submitting a trailer to Sony?

You guys see it as just Kojima making things more mysterious.. but.. doesn't it look like an asset flip garbage indie dev worried Sony will look into him?

Like.. just take everything at face value, instead of basing theories on what people ARENT doing. Sony isn't commenting, Kojima isn't denying, Konami isn't denying, etc.,etc. seem to be much of the logic being presented.. aside from "coincidences".. but there are no coincidences hidden away in the garbage asset flip games Hasan has tried to delete or disassociate from. And we know he blatantly tried to reference SH/PT in his first Kickstarter.. so some "coincidences' just fit the profile of a guy who has tried hard to mimic Kojima in the past. Many of his games had some variation of "PT" advertised for them.. from Playable Trailer, to Realtime Trailer, etc. Super blatant stuff, not "coincidences" bur purposeful references.

If this really was Kojima he wouldn't have to delete most of his history from the internet.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

how? its only dangerous because pathetic humans cant accept other peoples views and start fighting over it. like with religion. its impossible for every human to have the exact same views.
He's just being butthurt that many on Team Real have accused Team Fake of being flat-earther level conspiracy theorists.

The hostility is all pointless.. people should ignore the hostile types.

But I think he has me on ignore lol

Papacheeks

Banned
Come on man…you were straight up saying you had insider info that Sony would launch a variety of games on Hasan’s app through trailers, including third party games.
Let’s do months then. You set the timeframe, I’m in.

They are doing a interactive event? Do you understand what that is? What I've heard is SOny has a event planned outside of state of plays for upcoming games. Hasan's app was suppose to be a interactive demo similar to PSX events they did where the community decifer's things in the app which will in tern have sony reveal more throughout the summer.

Resetera for insiders is almost as dead as this place, alot of the people with any kind of clout either post on their own, or dont post there anymore. Sony, ,Microsoft are cracking down more, and only rumors or leaks we get are from someone literally hearing from a friend of a friend. Person I talked to literally runs s gaming site. And thats all im saying, im not looking for attention. BUt i wont stay quiet about it either.

I mean the amount of attention Hasan has got would be career suicide if he didnt have some kind of backing from someone. If Sony shuts this down later this week then I guess my info I got and grubb's was fabricated BS. But the event SOny is planning is totally real, MGS remake I can 100% confirm is real, silent hill seems to now have more than one project going on. Kojima has multipla projects going on and one of them is from silent hills(2014-2015) days in terms of an idea he had for a game.

BTW anyone on Team Real have a response for this?

Hasan deleting as much of his asset flip garbage from the internet before submitting a trailer to Sony?

You guys see it as just Kojima making things more mysterious.. but.. doesn't it look like an asset flip garbage indie dev worried Sony will look into him?

Like.. just take everything at face value, instead of basing theories on what people ARENT doing. Sony isn't commenting, Kojima isn't denying, Konami isn't denying, etc.,etc. seem to be much of the logic being presented.. aside from "coincidences".. but there are no coincidences hidden away in the garbage asset flip games Hasan has tried to delete or disassociate from. And we know he blatantly tried to reference SH/PT in his first Kickstarter.. so some "coincidences' just fit the profile of a guy who has tried hard to mimic Kojima in the past. Many of his games had some variation of "PT" advertised for them.. from Playable Trailer, to Realtime Trailer, etc. Super blatant stuff, not "coincidences" bur purposeful references.

If this really was Kojima he wouldn't have to delete most of his history from the internet.

For Hasan to get a blog there has to be some form of validation that happens. To what extent that is from Sony I have no clue. SO if this all just bs and we all went for the ride including people within the industry then eggs on our faces I guess. With all the chatter starting on april with tons of traction, Sony is not ignorant they would have investigated. And if it was asset fllipping going on they would have shut it down and put out a statement to those who interacted with Hasan and the app. I mean we are talking Cyberpunk traction, and that game was literally removed within weeks of its launch. So either SOny got duped too along with all of us or Hasan and Blue box studios has some kind of affilation with Sony.

Last edited:

GuinGuin

Banned
Question about Hasan @ 12:30

Geoff keeps asking to see stuff but hasn’t been shown anything yet.

Abandoned is a shooter/survival game,” he told NME. “It has some horror elements in it but it’s not really a horror game. It’s not what people think – that it’s Silent Hill.”

In fact, we know exactly what it is. Hasan gave us an exclusive rundown of Abandoned including plot details, how it plays – just about everything we could ever want to know.

So Hasan gave full details of everything having to do with the game to NME a site I have never even heard of but is keeping Geoff a man who could promote the hell out of his game and lend him credibility totally in the dark? BS. Kojima just knows if he shares too much through Geoff the jig is up since they are best buds and the world knows it. 🌶️

IntentionalPun

For Hasan to get a blog there has to be some form of validation that happens. To what extent that is from Sony I have no clue. SO if this all just bs and we all went for the ride including people within the industry then eggs on our faces I guess. With all the chatter starting on april with tons of traction, Sony is not ignorant they would have investigated. And if it was asset fllipping going on they would have shut it down and put out a statement to those who interacted with Hasan and the app. I mean we are talking Cyberpunk traction, and that game was literally removed within weeks of its launch. So either SOny got duped too along with all of us or Hasan and Blue box studios has some kind of affilation with Sony.

There are blogs from companies with zero games in their track record. Who only have a simple company web site, w/o much info.

If you were to search BlueBox before all of this you'd come back w/ a simple company website w/o much info and maybe some references to the Steam Game.

Like I said.. upon cursory search it's just a small indie dev w/o much experience. You have to search deeper to find the 6 years of garbage lol

You guys keep claiming Sony has been "duped" when it's just an indie dev claiming they are making a game.. he's still claiming to be making a game.. and now it's super hyped. Why would Sony try to stop an indie game from getting hype?

Cyberpunk likely resulted in hundreds of thousands of support calls for refunds... obvious why Sony acted to remove it.

Last edited:

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)

Our boy Charlie weighs in on the debacle.

For Charlie to come out with a statement like this he absolutely knows more than he is letting on, and must be in on this.

How much more evidence can they put out there? IT'S BECOMING SO OBVIOUS AT THIS POINT.

GuinGuin

Banned
For Charlie to come out with a statement like this he absolutely knows more than he is letting on, and must be in on this.

How much more evidence can they put out there? IT'S BECOMING SO OBVIOUS AT THIS POINT.

Cliffs for people who absolutely can't stand watching Youtubers? 🌶️

Last edited:

Papacheeks

Banned
There are blogs from companies with zero games in their track record. Who only have a simple company web site, w/o much info.

If you were to search BlueBox before all of this you'd come back w/ a simple company website w/o much info and maybe some references to the Steam Game.

Like I said.. upon cursory search it's just a small indie dev w/o much experience. You have to search deeper to find the 6 years of garbage lol

You guys keep claiming Sony has been "duped" when it's just an indie dev claiming they are making a game.. he's still claiming to be making a game.. and now it's super hyped. Why would Sony try to stop an indie game from getting hype?

Cyberpunk likely resulted in hundreds of thousands of support calls for refunds... obvious why Sony acted to remove it.

This has garnered a lot of traction and a lot of people are running connections on youtube to Kojima/Sony being involved. Usually when people ask like they did to Konami you could just say no we have no affiliation with Blue box other than they are making a game for the Playstation platform called Abandoned. So either Sony got egg on their face and let a great marketing movement tank, and make them look like idiots. Or there something to this.

I mean if this guy goes silent for a long ass time and fall comes and goes and Sony event in September comes and goes then I guess teamfake were right all along and we all went too far down the rabbit holke, but also so didnt youtubers, game journo's and personalities.

Top Bottom