• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row is coming to Steam and we know you have all been asking for a date - so here it is! ⚡️August 24 ⚡

SJRB

Gold Member
who-asked.gif

Step forward and be shamed.

Laptop1991

Still don't want to play it, what ever storefront they put it on, ive never even checked it out since release

TransTrender

Gold Member
Wait like the Saints Row which came out almost a year ago, or the Saints Row from 2006?

It's fucking crazy the same company which made the Decent series, Decent Freespace series, and then pivoted to shitty GTA clones. After that they killed the only good thing going for them, made Agents of Mayhem, subsequently learned nothing, then crapped out the wormed turd Saints Row 2022?

Last edited:
Wait like the Saints Row which came out almost a year ago, or the Saints Row from 2006?

It's fucking crazy the same company which made the Decent series, Decent Freespace series, and then pivoted to shitty GTA clones. After that they killed the only good thing going for them, made Agents of Mayhem, subsequently learned nothing, then crapped out the wormed turd Saints Row 2022?
I'm like 99% sure that those awesome folks who made the old Descent games are not at the studio anymore. But yeah... they're in a pretty bad place right now. Hope they can recover with their next game project!

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
From what I’ve played it is very similar to 3 and graphics are pretty good.
Supposedly it was patched a lot. I have ps5 version for 10$ new with a ton and ton of goodies so whatever. I plan to play it maybe this year

From what I’ve played it is very similar to 3 and graphics are pretty good.
Supposedly it was patched a lot. I have ps5 version for 10$ new with a ton and ton of goodies so whatever. I plan to play it maybe this year
Yeah, I've got the notorious edition they put out for €20 in a clearance sale lmao. Haven't even opened it yet! :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Edit: Seems they've sent a fuckton of these to retailers as I still see it in stock at some of the places I buy my games from.

Last edited:

LordCBH

Sarcastic I Dont Care GIF by Sound FX

Imagine being proud of this turd of a game. Making games is hard yes, but when you put something out this fucking bad in a series that’s known for being decently competent to pretty good then you should not be proud.

poodaddy

I had no idea it wasn't on Steam to begin with.

I don't think this fact had anything to do with the game's success. In many cases it does, but not this time. This time it's....well the game's shit. Doesn't matter what platform you play on, it's shit. So spread the shit around, play with it, let others play in it with you, invite the neighbors' kids over to roll in it with you, but just understand that most people won't wanna roll around in shit. Kind of a niche thing....off topic, but how'd this game do in Germany?

//DEVIL//

We need less garbage not more.

woke ass team. Hope it flops and all of you woke mfers get fired. Saints Row needs a reboot. but not the game, the team.

Top Bottom