• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row IV |OT| One Nation, One Crew

lostmind69

Neo Member
Dane Vogel (from SR2) as potential Homie DLC?

https://twitter.com/jaymohr37/status/413450109696102400

About to do my voice over work for new Saints Row video game. #showbiz pic.twitter.com/XWZRbX3hQx

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/12/18/report-jay-mohr-recording-for-upcoming-saints-row-project.aspx

BbzerjKIEAAs9oz.jpg

Kabuto

I finished all the missions and side quests for this game last week and I have to say that it was a lot of fun. Using your super powers, getting clusters, upgrading your abilities & weapons, and doing all the side quests is so much stuff to do and I love it. This game was, of course, really funny and I think it is the only game this year that has made me laugh. I'm probably going to buy the Season Pass tonight because I want to play more of it. This game was totally worth the $40 I spent on PC.

Wag

I finished all the missions and side quests for this game last week and I have to say that it was a lot of fun. Using your super powers, getting clusters, upgrading your abilities & weapons, and doing all the side quests is so much stuff to do and I love it. This game was, of course, really funny and I think it is the only game this year that has made me laugh. I'm probably going to buy the Season Pass tonight because I want to play more of it. This game was totally worth the $40 I spent on PC.

I just finished the game and really enjoyed it. I finished all the side quests (which is something I don't often do), although I doubt I'll go on to complete all the challenges. I also enjoyed all the movie and game parody and references in the game. Great stuff.

finowns

Just beat this. Awesome game. Looking at the trailer for the DLC, how dare they not use the English accent of the boss.

Certinty

Me and my friend are thinking of getting this for the coop campaign. I see online though you need an online pass yet I can't find it on the PS Store or Xbox Marketplace, so I assume if I don't buy the game new I won't be able to play online?

daycru

Do the tires squeal when you do burnouts? Do pedestrians scream when you try to drive over them? I feel like my audio is off, tried a bunch of weird fixes. Looked for Let's Plays of people burning out, came up empty.

Top Bottom