• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sakurai's Mii being sent to WiiU owners

lupinko

I didn't get either one, but I got Reggie a long time ago already along with the other Nintendo staff.

Wih, I'll leave it on sleep mode tho I guess.

Madouu

Where's the 'save this mii' option?

You have to switch to the wara wara plaza view on the gamepad and then tap on the mii you are interested in saving, the option will show up. There's an option to zoom in/out on the lower left part of the gamepad screen. At least, that's how I got the reggie mii, sakurai hasn't showed up yet.

kitsuneyo

I got Miyamoto and Aonuma. Can't find Sakurau and missed Filsamech :/

Edit - just got PG_kamiya too.

Edit 2 - he's not coming, maybe NA only

lupinko

Can someone share the QR codes of Filmsamech, Sakurai, Iwata, Miyamoto and Reggie official Miis?

We can share those codes? o_O

I want regular Reggie since I only have Filsamech along with those others.

I dunno if I have Iwata already.

Edit: I have Iwata from last year. So I have two Aonumas now, Luigi Hat from last year and Triforce edition this year.

Clopezi

You can save the Mii into editor and share it via QR code.

And of course, we can transfer Miis between WiiU and 3DS without any problem.

Spike

I don't think we are able to transfer the special Mii's. I tried to connect my Wii U to my 3DS and get all those special Mii's over to the Wii U and I am told they 'Cannot be transferred.' Same error when trying to generate QR codes.

Clopezi

I don't think we are able to transfer the special Mii's. I tried to connect my Wii U to my 3DS and get all those special Mii's over to the Wii U and I am told they 'Cannot be transferred.' Same error when trying to generate QR codes.

Damn! Thanks for trying :)

kitsuneyo

Sakurai's Mii looks too fat. It's nothing like him. Sakurai looks like a 10-year-old boy who aged rapidly, which I suppose is not a look you can achieve with Miis. But they still could've made him skinnier.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Got Sakurai on my WiiU but missed him on my 3DS. Got Aonuma on my 3DS instead.

Found PG_Kamiya wandering around my WiiU plaza though, so that was rad

MicH

I haven't gotten any. None of 3DS (Europe) and I can't find them on Wii U (also EU). How do I even find him on the WaraWara Plaza?

Not working for europe? I only see old people talking about mario kart 8 in the eshop and nintendo directs (in the wiiU version, going to try 3ds now).
UGH i the 3ds i got a guy witha kirny hat and a shitty michael jachson caricature.
EDIT Just wanted to say, what the fuck did I write there lol. What I wanted to say was, I just tried the 3DS and got a guy with a kirby hat and a shitty michael jackson caricature.

got filsamech to show up, but no sakurai, kamiya, aonuma, miyamoto. if you do the new user trick do you have to link it to a nin id for them to show?

Lizardus

Damn, I had no idea this was a thing. I have Luigi Iwata, Filsamech and Anouma on my 3DS Mii Plaza. This means they are saved right?

Can I get a list of all Miis releases? Is it still possible to collect the old ones?

Thanks for making me worry about this!!

Holy!!!! Aonuoma just popped in while I wasn't looking at my game pad. I checked the Sakurai notification after I saved his Mii. Then I hopped into the Mii Creator to see if I could create a QR image. Nope. Came back to WaraWara Plaza and noticed Sakurai Mii was already gone. Browsed Gaf for on my phone since and just checked and Aonouma is already here. Saved immediately!

EDIT: And Miyamoto!!!

EDIT 2: And Kamiya!!!

EDIT 3: And Harada!!!

wiiu_screenshot_tv_00snf7u.jpg

Miyamoto's been in my plaza for a good while now, but I only saved him yesterday.
Aonuma popped up yesterday along with Rayman Team/I'm assuming Ancel, so I saved them as well.

Not seen Sakurai, either Reggie, or Kamiya yet lol.

Top Bottom