• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sally Yates testifies before Senate subcmte re: Flynn/Russ today 2:30EST (livestream)

giphy.gif
Haha that reaction is what most half intelligent people are feeling about this shit show

RaidenZR

And last but not least fired under Trump for doing her job.

No, you forgot to include today, where Republican senators with no integrity raked her over the coals about 'leaks' in an effort to distract from the smoke signals of foreign collusion and treason in the current administration.

ElRenoRaven

So Graham cares more about the leaker than he does the leak.

Fucker.

(I'm like 10 minutes behind)

Why of course. Who cares that the Russians compromised a campaign and possibly a party of our government? It's all about them dirty leakers who are leaking all about this downright criminal behavior.

dickroach

so I've been watching this for like an hour.... what's the point, again? like, has anyone really given any answers to ANYTHING???

Protome

I missed it but did Klobuchar comment on Republicans leaving the room? I only caught the end of the sentence so but sounded like she did?

Sen. Klobuchar - likely future presidential runner BTW.

Love her. I hope Americans have got their shit together by the time she runs, if she does. She's got the right level of snark, charisma and actual professionalism (judging solely by her performance in this video.)

Also goddammit, Kennedy. If you hadn't left when this question was asked before you would know you're setting yourself up here.

Apdiddy

When we have a President cutting funding to everything including EPA and the intelligence community, then any counter measure would not be possible.

Why is John Kennedy bringing up the travel ban with Yates? What does that have to do with anything in this hearing?

... unbelievable. Clapper starts saying something sensible and this old fuck goes back to the muslim ban as the final question in the russia investigation hearing.

ElRenoRaven

Why did you not do what your master Trump told you to do? Why haven't we jailed you yet? Master Trump demanded you carry out this EO. You should have done it damn it. - Every other republican question during this meeting.

Sally Yates is my hero. She has done admirably today. She did the right thing over the EO and lost her job over it.

<3 Sally Yates.

I just realised Blumenthal is the green goblin.

I knew I saw that face somewhere.

Turns out green goblin was a good guy after all..

JoeInky

Why do they keep bringing up the travel ban anyway?

Is it to try to get her to say something that they can use as an attack on her character or something? I don't get it if this is about ties to russia.

Is it to try to get her to say something that they can use as an attack on her character or something? I don't get it if this is about ties to russia.

They are trying to establish that she is a partisan, to discredit her version of events.

If you don't like what a witness has to say, discredit the witness.

Top Bottom