• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Screw Manga, Use Your PSP To Check Out The Koran

Status
Not open for further replies.
OtwoloBotawa said:
Your screenname could be considered religious offensive and blasphemic too.

I did not intend it to be. It's a Gameshark code for PSO on the Dreamcast. I thought it's name was pretty cool (I didn't cheat online, I just ran across it on a PSO forum).

I am also planning on sending a message to an administrator to change to Sonic Q8, since some of my friends (who also post here) have found it offensive.

CurseoftheGods said:
Really? Can I get some quotes? =/

I honestly didn't know that (or don't recall).
How long have you posted here? Do you completely avoid other topics about religion? Being sensitive in this forum with get you served quicker than being insensitive. Find a balance.

Chrono

Banned
Aadil said:
Anything offensive towards any religion should be a bannable offense.

It's frightening that there are people who think this way. **** what's sensitive to you, not my problem.

Durante

Anything offensive towards religion should get a medal on this forum. Sorry to threaten your delusions, but religion is one of the most obnoxious, and at times destructive, influences on human history. Many people died during the age of enlightenment and the french revolution so that - at least in the western world - we can now make fun of, and offend, religious beliefs without fear.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Keep your pointless religious/irreligious dogma out of my gaming forum. kthxbye.

Edit: I dislike religious intolerance in the OT. I ban for it in the gaming forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom