• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SD Gundam G Generation Genesis (PS4/Vita) getting Asian-English release this year

Credit to Gematsu for being the first site I found to actually report on this news :p

SD-Gundam-G-Gen-Genesis-PS4-PSV-Asia-2016.jpg

SD Gundam G Generation Genesis

Bandai Namco will release SD Gundam G Generation Genesis for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in English in Asia in late 2016, the publisher announced.

The game features 650 Mobile Suits across over 38 works.

In Japan, the game is due out for PlayStation 4, PS Vita, and PlayStation 3 in 2016.

squall23

Does this still not have a release date yet? Even Moon Dwellers confirmed a release date a few days ago and that game was announced after this one.

Lockon

Kinda still weirded out by the game since it only have UC units...still going to buy it though since it's in English.

Clive

Great news. Bamco has really stepped their game up with international releases since the dark PSP and PS3 days. Hope they continue to sell well.

squall23

Is there any chance for mainline super robot wars games to be released like this?
No, SEA isn't a country, it's a region comprising of many countries. You'd have to deal with the license holders of everyone of those countries which is probably a bigger headache than trying to localize one of those games for US and Canada, which in itself is already a financial and bureaucratic nightmare.

karnage10

Banned
Kinda still weirded out by the game since it only have UC units...still going to buy it though since it's in English.

I feel conflicted in just being only UC units; my fav gundams are from UC but gundam 00, freedom, wing zero and a few others are just a lot of fun to use.

Keylow415

Awesome. I have never actually played any entry in this series. It is time.

Games are really fun. It more about upgrading units to get other units and combination to get stronger ones but you have to grind tho. To bad this game is only uc units but I'm still going to buy it and bring it in English is double cool.with srwOG is getting the same thing.

Pepboy

Whaaaaaaat? As a primarily UC fan this is unbelievablely good news to me!!! I was so sick of grinding against ZAFT grunts. I guess it's a shame no IBO or turn A but this became day 1 for me.

Top Bottom