• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sean Spicer thinks Coretta Scott King would have supported Sessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh... how... how do you even say this?

Like, the letter itself is viral at this point because of Warren. How do you come out, AFTER THAT FACT, and try to pull this stunt?

The fucking chutzpah of this administration...

Lorcain

Anyone who can mentally spin this the way Spicer just did is either mentally incompetent or a lunatic...or both. There's no middle ground.

Nah they are all racist as all hell. GOP built that into their standard firmware

No argument; like I said, they think black people are all the stereotypical inner-city "gangsta" running around shooting each other. It's a deeply racist stereotype to frame their view around. But they don't personally believe they are being racist by holding that view, and that's why they're incapable of feeling shame. You don't feel ashamed when you think you're correct.

Slacker

It's all part of the plan:

1> Get elected with 8% of black vote
2> Nominate basically a klansman to Atty General
3> (other stuff to be determined)
4> Get re-elected with 95% of black vote

Yea the woman who wrote the scathing letter basically calling Sessions a waste of cells who wasn't fit to be a judge would totally support him being Attorney General.

Got that whitewash going on spin cycle on the MLK estate.

#4 will be easier once they suppress all the votes of the black people that didn't vote for Trump (call this step 3).

Slayven

And now Republicans are trying to destroy her history and character the same way they destroyed MLK. Get ready for "Coretta would not accept BLM and riots!".

They didn't destroy MLK to the people that really knew and respected him. Only people that believe MLK would be shucking and jiving are the same kind of people that killed him.

jmdajr

rSpolBA.gif

I believe.

Malyse

Oh, oh! Does step three involve mass disenfranchisement via voter laws, gerrymandering districts to make black votes count less, higher arrests and conviction rates for black committed felonies coupled with unilateral removal of the possibility of felon voting right restoration, and higher armament of police officers to assist in systematic targeting and genocide of black americans?

Don't want to read anything he said or posted. She wouldn't have. Period. Sessions is the very type of force the civil rights movement was made to fight against then and now.

I mean, I'm real curious if that black lady asked her other two questions or if she was too dumbfounded to continue. Personally I think I would have just left.

Wasn't there a gif or something of this same reporter just making distinct "are you fucking kidding me/I'm out" faces during one of Trump's conferences?

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Censure and silence her actual words to substitute their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom