• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sears, Kmart to close 43 more stores as retail crisis continues

jrDev

Bought my weights to build a home gym and my patio set at a steal from Kmart this year. Hope ours in NJ stay alive even though it's in a pretty dead outside mall...

The fact SEARS didn't beat Amazon to Amazon is still baffling to me. They literally had an opportunity to recycle a business plan from the 1950's and succeed with it, yet they got beat to the punch. They should have owned online shopping...

They never adapted. Have you been to Sears-Kmart website? Heaping pile of junk.

I'll pay a bit more at Target to avoid the people who "shop" at WalMart. Neighborhood newspaper has crime reports. Walmart is there every time. Target is not.

Walmart is trash, literally. Go to your Walmart and you'll see heaps of trash in parking lot, grassy areas, etc... Target is respectable and presentable. I'm comparing a Target and Walmart a block away from each other!

There's that Walmart shoppers website. People in poop stained clothes. Never seen that at Target. I'd rather not get a communicable disease shopping at Walmart.

I'll pay a bit more at Target to avoid the people who "shop" at WalMart. Neighborhood newspaper has crime reports. Walmart is there every time. Target is not.

Walmart is trash, literally. Go to your Walmart and you'll see heaps of trash in parking lot, grassy areas, etc... Target is respectable and presentable. I'm comparing a Target and Walmart a block away from each other!

There's that Walmart shoppers website. People in poop stained clothes. Never seen that at Target. I'd rather not get a communicable disease shopping at Walmart.

experiences vary by locations i guess. walmart i go to is clean and well organized (has a deli and bakery to boot). never have run into creepy or disgusting people shopping there. staff is nice and helpful. target is roughly the same, i just like the food options walmart offers more.

id say the food for less nearby my house attracts the weirdos and bums though.

Top Bottom