• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Season 2 of Oreimo: My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute Announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jex

DC2oL.jpg

It's no April Fool's Joke (apparently), a second season of the hit show My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute was announced this Sunday by the original cast. Considering that the last show managed to spawn a thread that totalled nearly 1,500 posts I am sure that plenty of Gaffer's are pleased by this momentous announcement.

Just to remind those unfamiliar with the premise of the original work:

Based on the highly popular light novel of the same name. For years, Kyosuke Kousaka, a normal seventeen-year old high school student, hadn't gotten along with his blood-related younger sister, fourteen-year old Kirino. This all changes one day when he stumbles upon a magical girl anime DVD and discovers to his surprise that it belongs to said little sister. Forced to come to terms with the fact that he has little sister with a little-sister fetish, Kyouske becomes her unwilling partner-in-crime as she delves into the world of otakudom while also trying to maintain her normal teenage girl life.

Source: ANN

Jex

I don't think I'll ever understand the popularity of this show.

Maybe you should go re-read the premise more carefully. I don't think it takes much creative thinking to work out why this show has touched so many hearts <3

Only way I'll watch this shit is if its all Sena, all the time.

Who am I trying to kid? I'll watch all of this shit and complain about it all along the way. ;_;

Instro

This thread will be more popular than Jexhius's Angel's Egg thread. Clearly he is moving up in the world.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Excited about this.

Need my Kirino fix asap. (aka best character in the show).

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
I was disappointed by the lack of incest in the series. Yet I stayed for the goth girl, nerd best friend, hot secret anime girl, and boring guy. Hopefully they all hook-up in some manner.

I will watch this unfortunately. I look forward to seeing what level of wrongness they go for next. That "action-adventure" game was way out of my comfort zone.

more kuroneko and crazy friend chick and less sister please

I want more childhood friend.

I, like every discerning anime fan, will be indulging in this purely to satisfy my Kuroneko craving.

299833.jpg

That said, I completely respect the opinions of those who consider Kirino to be the superior character. Even if they are wrong, WRONG, WRONG

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Why do they have to make the distinction that they are blood related in the description? Isnt that kind of redundant?
A number of similar works take the easy way out with incest by making the characters not actually related. Oreimo is all about commitment to the craft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom