• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seeking help remembering an old game - Commodore64 or Amiga 500

doomquake

Hi Everyone - thanks for taking the time to check this thread out!

For many years I've been trying to track down a game I (vaguely) remember, but haven't had much luck. I've tried on Lemon64 and Amiga forums some years ago, but recently this memory started to bug me again so I would like to start the search again - and figure why not ask GAF?

The game is most certainly from Commodore 64 or Amiga 500 - very low chance it was on Commodore 4+ (would be funny).

In my memory it is a 2D scroller akin to Rick Dangerous. I clearly remember shooting at soldiers in gray uniform and them collapsing into a pile of bones. I also clearly remember being able to put on the gray uniform and walking through holes in the wall. I remember the screens had a sky and ground (not caves). I don't remember if there were ladders.

Perhaps you have sometime to share some thoughts?
let's go!

kyser73

Hi Everyone - thanks for taking the time to check this thread out!

For many years I've been trying to track down a game I (vaguely) remember, but haven't had much luck. I've tried on Lemon64 and Amiga forums some years ago, but recently this memory started to bug me again so I would like to start the search again - and figure why not ask GAF?

The game is most certainly from Commodore 64 or Amiga 500 - very low chance it was on Commodore 4+ (would be funny).

In my memory it is a 2D scroller akin to Rick Dangerous. I clearly remember shooting at soldiers in gray uniform and them collapsing into a pile of bones. I also clearly remember being able to put on the gray uniform and walking through holes in the wall. I remember the screens had a sky and ground (not caves). I don't remember if there were ladders.

Perhaps you have sometime to share some thoughts?
let's go!

GAHHHHHHHHH! I can see the damn animation and sprites!

But the name is lost to me :(

Haunted

GAF rarely disappoints.

high fives all around

zj-ace-2-518.gif

Top Bottom