• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SEGA 3D Classics getting a retail package in Japan?

@MUWANdo

Banned
Mark III theme > Master System theme, no contest.

Come to think of it, why did they do a theme for both Mk3 and SMS but not a Dreamcast theme? What's up with that?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Really odd omission.

Guess we'll have to hope for a Sega 3DS themes wave 2, lol. I know I could certainly go for an Out Run theme...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Dang, no Dreamcast theme? Of all the systems to omit, seems strange that it's that system.

Still waiting for Sega to bring these over. Part of me wouldn't mind a bundle so I can set my 3DS to cycle through these.....but I mainly want the Saturn one.

Not sure why I keep using this thread, (guess it's force of habit, maybe someone can direct me to a better one, lol), but...

Dreamcast (Dream Passport Medley) and SG-1000 (SG-1000 Medley, including Girl's Garden, Loretta no Shouzou, etc.) themes are out! No video yet, but the Dreamcast theme looks really great.

edit: Dreamcast theme (aaaaa the VMU beep and disk drive, lol), SG-1000 theme

Not sure why I keep using this thread, (guess it's force of habit, maybe someone can direct me to a better one, lol), but...

Dreamcast (Dream Passport Medley) and SG-1000 (SG-1000 Medley, including Girl's Garden, Loretta no Shouzou, etc.) themes are out! No video yet, but the Dreamcast theme looks really great.

edit: Dreamcast theme (aaaaa the VMU beep and disk drive, lol), SG-1000 theme

Aaaah, the SG-1000 one shall be mine!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Come on, Sega! Release these themes in the US! Heck, now I would totally buy a bundle of all the system themes!

Just glad that a Dreamcast theme finally happened after wondering why there wasn't one last month.

Top Bottom