• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega: Creative Assembly will return to genres it knows best after Hyenas’ cancellation | It's implied the studio's focus will return to offline RTS

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Never seen someone so committed to a singular point of view like you are with GAAS/Fortnite.

We already saw GAAS games post 2018 failing over and over again. And you cant be sure that every GAAS game greenlit post 2018 will be well designed and fun.

Its like saying that making a 3rd person cinematic game like Sony 1st party titles is easy, its only about following some checklist. And no, its much more complex than that.

Which GAAS were greenlit after 2018 that failed?

I'm talking about hit rate btw. Do you understand what I mean by that?

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Jeff Grubb said he's heard the RTS Creative Assembly is working on is going to have a major IP attached.

If that's the case, I get it. I imagine Star Wars makes the most sense?

Last edited:

Wildebeest

Jeff Grubb said he's heard the RTS Creative Assembly is working on is going to have a major IP attached.

If that's the case, I get it. I imagine Star Wars makes the most sense?
Makes sense. They burned through all the good faith of historical and warhammer fantasy fans, so need fresh customers. Star Wars makes no sense in gameplay terms, but all that matters is the money, so why not.

Top Bottom