• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seize Them! Trailer - Nick Frost & Aimee Lou Wood

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I can’t listen to it. On train no headphone. But the acting looks terrible. But nick frost.

Simon Pegg Agree GIF by Working Title

Actually fuck it I’m gonna watch it.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Looks awful.........Awfully fun.

JK just looks regular awful.

why does she do this with her teeth?

wlAIE8CjXX1W3cqHDHkGLCPxDpj.jpg

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
I'm thinking reeeaaaallll hard on ANY "funny" medieval film outside of MPatHG. Men in Tights? Eh. Your Highness? Meh.

It's just a genre blend that doesnt work well, I think. And that trailer alone tells me there ain't many new ideas in it.

Gonna pass on this one.

midnightAI

I'm thinking reeeaaaallll hard on ANY "funny" medieval film outside of MPatHG. Men in Tights? Eh. Your Highness? Meh.

It's just a genre blend that doesnt work well, I think. And that trailer alone tells me there ain't many new ideas in it.

Gonna pass on this one.
Evil Dead 3: Army of Darkness (it's horror fantasy, but it counts)
Knights Tale
Jabberwocky

Theres a few

Heck, even The Black Knight is decent (ish)

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Gonna pass on this one.
A knights tale is unintentionally funny medieval fair.

Billbofet

Someone must have typed "create Monty Python comedy minus any humor" into Chat GPT.....

Aren't trailers for comedies supposed to be funny? Like, these are the funniest bits they could pull out?

bitbydeath

The guy getting stabbed through the head at the beginning and saying they’re at the door is typical UK comedy.

I enjoyed it, Lolly from Ghosts (UK) can be very funny too. 🤷‍♂️

Gonna pass on this one.
These two are hilarious:

The Princess Bride (1987)

The Visitors 2 (1998)

Last edited:
Top Bottom