• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sell someone on a game with one gif

Ban Puncher

This has the opposite effect to me. It makes me never want TTT2 on WiiU.

WTLmKRc.png

Woffls

I wanted to post the entirety of Metal Gear Rising in jif form, but this one will have to do.

Just Cause 2 has loads of great moments that can be made into jifs, but after 20 minutes of searching I can only conclude that I have no fucking idea how to find jifs on the internet.

I'm not into Tekken, so sorry if the question is dumb, but is he using some defensive moves or is he just evading by moving/dashing/whatever?

Yes. He's parrying all the punches instead of blocking (you can see the deflection type animations) until he sees a move he can counter at which case he performs the reversal and goes on the offensive (at least in the back half of the gif. The first part has him doing something like parry, parry, jump over, back dash, sidestep around, then low counter).

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Yes. He's parrying all the punches instead of blocking (you can see the deflection type animations) until he sees a move he can counter at which case he performs the reversal and goes on the offensive (at least in the back half of the gif. The first part has him jumping over to dodge and then sidestepping followed by a bunch of parries).

I had the suspicion he was parrying but i wanted to have the confirmation.

antitrop

Why would this sell anyone on Dark Souls? The animation looks stiff and clunky.

Because it shows off the fucking incredible hitboxes that the franchise is known for.

Stiff and clunky is probably your browser not loading the GIF correctly.

Top Bottom