• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

lol, Joe actually got a win.

It feels weird hearing Tazz actually try to call submission moves. And it's sad that Tazz's commentary work is so poor that him doing so is like seeing a double rainbow. But that was a pretty entertaining match.

BadAss2961

Jeff is my boy, but...

robbienlsif.gif

No Robbie E tonight?

I mean aside from Steen (and the Rainmaker, for that matter.)
Up until recently I haven't seen many other wrestlers get stuff like that, and in the past 2 months or so it seems to have become more common.

EDIT: That wasn't too bad of a match. The pacing was decent, the near-falls were close and it wasn't a total spot-fest near the end.

So it's a impromptu lumberjack match? I can deal with that.

EDIT: Thank goodness, it's a proper brawl. I was wondering why the bad guys would show restraint.

Alucard

Banned
Just read that Impact's main event tonight was quite a good piece of television, but that Aces and Eights are still boring faceless clowns.

Jitters

My main problem with TNA is that it feels like we've seen every main event match a million times. Aries is new to the picture ,but that is just one guy. At least in WWE there are still feuds we haven't seen. Like Sheamus/Kane, Orton/Bryan and other combinations. I don't know if its that they are giving too much on free tv or what ,but the roster is in desperate need of some new blood. WWE has Sandow, Rollins, Husky Harris, Cesaro, and more waiting to be a headliner. Even Clay and Cara still feel fresh. Who does TNA have? I think Pope and Ion are good ,but lets face it, neither of those guys will get a chance. I'm not trying to be totally negative on TNA. I think they have improved their product a lot over the last year or so ,and I've been enjoying the shows. Something definitely needs to happen to the roster though.

My main problem with TNA is that it feels like we've seen every main event match a million times. Aries is new to the picture ,but that is just one guy. At least in WWE there are still feuds we haven't seen. Like Sheamus/Kane, Orton/Bryan and other combinations. I don't know if its that they are giving too much on free tv or what ,but the roster is in desperate need of some new blood. WWE has Sandow, Rollins, Husky Harris, Cesaro, and more waiting to be a headliner. Even Clay and Cara still feel fresh. Who does TNA have? I think Pope and Ion are good ,but lets face it, neither of those guys will get a chance. I'm not trying to be totally negative on TNA. I think they have improved their product a lot over the last year or so ,and I've been enjoying the shows. Something definitely needs to happen to the roster though.

WWE has a roster full of good wrestlers that they're never going to utilize properly because of Vince feat. Creative. I don't even look forward to CM Punk or Daniel Bryan matches anymore.

Top Bottom